• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why remake RE3?

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 months ago#41
Vegeta1000 posted...
RE3 remake heavily borrows assets from RE2 Remake just like how the original RE3 borrowed heavily from RE2. Judging by your sig you might be a Bars alt.

I want proof of this.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: FiveCardCharlie

FiveCardCharlie
2 months ago#42
Jx1010 posted...
Thats what we hoped for RE 3.
If they remake code veronica, u can bet they will remove stuff and wesker wont be the same. Stop dreaming.
You never know, they could put in a lot more work for the Code Veronica remake. Maybe you should start dreaming instead.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 months ago#43
Because Jill is worth the time and the effort.
http://i.imgur.com/i4LJuyR.gif

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
2 months ago#44
I loved Remake. And I love the originals. I loved the hell out of the remake of 2. TC you're not convincing anyone to not buy the game.

User Info: tehhead

tehhead
1 month ago#45
If we're talking gravedigger, we already got hunter gamma doing its purpose, along with its design (quad worm like mouth), even shares how to fight it in general

Clock tower on other hand is HIGHLY likely cut budget, the design is too gothic & unique for RE engine to develop in time, we're talking about environments capcom have made since RE7 to RE2R, where as hospital & disposal factory are more in line with lucas warehouse & RE2 laboratory

User Info: completeboy

completeboy
1 month ago#46
TheDawnRider posted...
That is the question on everyone's lips, friend. For years people wanted RE2 and RE3 remade because the RE1 remake was just so damn good. It's not even a shot for shot remake, before some fool comes in and says that. However, RE1 Remake respected the source material and was faithful enough that it contained all major locations, bosses and enemies...even adding in new content. This was the perfect blueprint to follow for the sequels but alas...
precisely
Video games are a part of my life.

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
1 month ago#47
Why would i want remake that doest exactly the same but with updates graphics?
Official Public Relations Division Chief Operating Officer of Nintendo.
Making gaming great again since 1985.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
1 month ago#48
I liked Code Veronica but that's a game, like 3, that's ripe for a reinvention.

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
1 month ago#49
It's not up to you what "respecting source material" is. You decided on your own and in your own mind that you have an expert opinion and professional developers are wrong. Get a grip.
"Bury me with my money."
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Why remake RE3?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A