• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 5 and 6 are not good RE games

User Info: reapertorch

reapertorch
1 month ago#331
They’re all good! Except for RE: CV which I haven’t played. Does anyone recommends it?

User Info: SORS_IMMANIS

SORS_IMMANIS
1 month ago#332
reapertorch posted...
They’re all good! Except for RE: CV which I haven’t played. Does anyone recommends it?

From the dubious memory of the Dreamcast version: It's better than Zero, 6, 7, and probably all the spinoff games.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#333
reapertorch posted...
I recommend it. Claires sexiest look imo
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: theseekertp

theseekertp
1 month ago#334
I liked 5. Good gameplay mechanics, interesting setting and a really nice soundtrack. Game is far from scary, obviously, but it has a lot of tension.

First time i played 6, in 2013, i thought it was the worst game i ever played in my life back then (Life is Strange/Lords of the Fallen are sharing the spot now). Replayed the game on my PS4 in 2016 and it's not that horrible, but still the worst one from the trio (4,5 and 6). f***ing Jake's campaign alone is enough to make me think about putting the controller down everytime i play RE6, even though i don't play this game very often. I think i played it only twice, actually. I'll take 5 over 6 any day.

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
1 month ago#335
I enjoyed RE5 over 6,7, and the first Revelations.

User Info: Perthboy

Perthboy
1 month ago#336
6 is not a good "Resident Evil" game but it's still the best game in the franchise. 4, 5 are garbage 3rd person shooters while 6 is one of the best.
"I likes to be oiled."
Testikles

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#337
Perthboy posted...
6 is not a good "Resident Evil" game but it's still the best game in the franchise. 4, 5 are garbage 3rd person shooters while 6 is one of the best.

What an oxymoronic statement. 6 is nowhere close to be the franchise's best.
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Doom Eternal, Red Dead Redemption 2 and waiting for Resident Evil 3

User Info: Dark_Despair

Dark_Despair
1 month ago#338
reapertorch posted...

Then how do you know it's not good genius?
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Doom Eternal, Red Dead Redemption 2 and waiting for Resident Evil 3

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#339
Dark_Despair posted...

He's a big RE6 fanboy. I wouldn't even bother.
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563

User Info: Perthboy

Perthboy
1 month ago#340
Dark_Despair posted...

"Resident Evil" games are associated with back tracking, bad fix camera angles, bad controls and RE6 doesn't suffer from those flaws.
It's not outdated like 4,5 or boring like 7 and REmake 2. It's the best game in the franchise.
"I likes to be oiled."
Testikles
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 5 and 6 are not good RE games
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A