• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Have unlockables been leaked yet? *spoilers*

User Info: MGO_FOXHOUNDED

MGO_FOXHOUNDED
1 week ago#1
I've heard that there was like 3 or 4 Jill costumes an a few for Carlos but have we found out what they are and also weapons and or infinite ammo?
https://i.imgtc.com/YIhO6Rh.jpg

User Info: dafter83

dafter83
1 week ago#2
Yes, there are infinite ammo unlocks.

MGO_FOXHOUNDED
1 week ago#3
dafter83 posted...
Yes, there are infinite ammo unlocks.
Do we know if we can have Infinite ammo for every weapon such as the original RE3 offered?

User Info: dafter83

dafter83
1 week ago#4
That I don't know. There were screenshots that showed a few of the infinite weapons, but not all of them. You unlock them with points you earn by playing through the game.

MGO_FOXHOUNDED
1 week ago#5
dafter83 posted...
That I don't know. There were screenshots that showed a few of the infinite weapons, but not all of them. You unlock them with points you earn by playing through the game.
That's good to know, thank you.

User Info: Khonny

Khonny
1 week ago#6
Wanna know jill's outfits unlockables

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 week ago#7
Defense, attack and recovery coins, (if you've played RE7 you should know what these are) each of them can be bought twice.

Satchel, increases inventory space, can be bought twice.

Chris Redfields STARS Combat Manual, makes perfect dodges easier to pull off.

Reloading press, used to craft more ammo. Haven't seen anyone say how it works though, it could be that you combine it with one gunpowder and it makes more ammo than combining two would, or just having it in your inventory creates more ammo when combining gunpowder.

Hook and bolt cutters. Makes speed runs easier because you start with them instead of having to find them, bolt cutters are self explanatory, my guess is the hook is something you can use to pull down ladders.

Far as costumes go, the datamine says Jill has four costumes and Carlos has two. One for each would be their standard costume, another would be there pre-order classic pack costume. Jill has her STARS outfit and one more that hasn't been seen yet.

Weapons, The Samurai Edge is an unlockable, it does not have infinite ammo. The MUP (Hunks USP), the CQBR assault rifle, rocket launcher and Rai-Den (Gun that fires an electric charge) are all infinite ammo unlockables. Then there's the Hot Dogger, a machete that ignites enemies on contact.

As far as getting infinite ammo for normal weapons goes, the guy that posted this info in the spoiler thread on the subreddit says that the guy he got his info from says that beating the game on hardcore will unlock infinite ammo for all weapons (Has to be purchased separately) but he hasn't confirmed it and I tried asking the guy he said he got his info from, he hasn't replied yet.

You unlock them by spending points you earn through completing challenges as you play the game, challenges are like the in-game achievements REmake 2 had (Kill X amount of enemies with a certain weapon, etc) the challenges can only be done once, so you can't grind the same challenge for points. Playing the game through normally should get you around 10k points, that's enough for the MUP and Jill's STARS outfit.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

MGO_FOXHOUNDED
1 week ago#8
riddlebox89 posted...
Defense, attack and recovery coins, (if you've played RE7 you should know what these are) each of them can be bought twice.

Satchel, increases inventory space, can be bought twice.

Chris Redfields STARS Combat Manual, makes perfect dodges easier to pull off.

Reloading press, used to craft more ammo. Haven't seen anyone say how it works though, it could be that you combine it with one gunpowder and it makes more ammo than combining two would, or just having it in your inventory creates more ammo when combining gunpowder.

Hook and bolt cutters. Makes speed runs easier because you start with them instead of having to find them, bolt cutters are self explanatory, my guess is the hook is something you can use to pull down ladders.

Far as costumes go, the datamine says Jill has four costumes and Carlos has two. One for each would be their standard costume, another would be there pre-order classic pack costume. Jill has her STARS outfit and one more that hasn't been seen yet.

Weapons, The Samurai Edge is an unlockable, it does not have infinite ammo. The MUP (Hunks USP), the CQBR assault rifle, rocket launcher and Rai-Den (Gun that fires an electric charge) are all infinite ammo unlockables. Then there's the Hot Dogger, a machete that ignites enemies on contact.

As far as getting infinite ammo for normal weapons goes, the guy that posted this info in the spoiler thread on the subreddit says that the guy he got his info from says that beating the game on hardcore will unlock infinite ammo for all weapons (Has to be purchased separately) but he hasn't confirmed it and I tried asking the guy he said he got his info from, he hasn't replied yet.

You unlock them by spending points you earn through completing challenges as you play the game, challenges are like the in-game achievements REmake 2 had (Kill X amount of enemies with a certain weapon, etc) the challenges can only be done once, so you can't grind the same challenge for points. Playing the game through normally should get you around 10k points, that's enough for the MUP and Jill's STARS outfit.
Thank you for taking the time to type all of this out.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 week ago#9
MGO_FOXHOUNDED posted...
Thank you for taking the time to type all of this out.

No problem.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 week ago#10
Would be nice to see the DLC...
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Have unlockables been leaked yet? *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A