• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Am I the only one willing to play it before complaining?

User Info: tomcat87

tomcat87
2 days ago#11
I'm going to wait to play it first then give my 2 cents in.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 days ago#12
CODEumb87 posted...
You're really gonna add in Spiders and Crows just to further that list even though nobody was expecting them after RE2R.

And the "Not as many weapons as the original (NO FREEZE ROUNDS)" is wrong (And makes no sense) OG RE3 had twelve weapons (Knife included), REmake 3 has 14 (That we know of) and freeze rounds were an ammo type, not a separate weapon.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
2 days ago#13
riddlebox89 posted...
And the "Not as many weapons as the original (NO FREEZE ROUNDS)" is wrong (And makes no sense) OG RE3 had twelve weapons (Knife included), REmake 3 has 14 (That we know of) and freeze rounds were an ammo type, not a separate weapon.

Leave it to ienzo to say the freeze rounds are a separate "weapon" 😂

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
2 days ago#14
CODEumb87 posted...
Leave it to ienzo to say the freeze rounds are a separate "weapon" 😂

They definitely have their own property and don't function like the other rounds. They were also the best grenade rounds for a reason, because they functioned differently. Not a different weapon but definitely added variety to the grenade launcher.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
2 days ago#15
Its not that they complain, its the same damn thing over and over and over. s*** wears on you imo. Never once have I disagreed with any qualms they have. Its the way its expressed in such an antagonistic manner. The 1 "troll" on this board ole ed18 is the coolest of them all imo he doesn't make thread after thread of such inflammatory remarks atleast from what I seen. But you can't winem all especially on here you either have to hate it or love it and be lableled a troll or a nut hugger. I chose to love my originals and like the remakes. I can toe the line.

As for the topic yep, I am going to play it throughly before basing my final judgment. Except this time I will not be surprised when something is gone. Fool me once adage goes here
Nope, you're not the only one. :)

Can't wait to play this game despite whatever changes it may have.
"No matter the man, we all wear masks... Either on our faces or over our hearts." - Godot
PS4: Alien_Carnage|XBL: Alien Genesis|PC: Beautiful Mourning
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Am I the only one willing to play it before complaining?
  • Post New Message