• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So I watched the entire leaked game.

User Info: edward18

edward18
6 days ago#11
I only have a mega-link to some guy playing the ending of it
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
6 days ago#12
edward18 posted...
If you experience something you don't like then didn't you just waste your money and contribute to something that you would rather not be a part of?
I’m gonna buy it when it’s cheap, I’m content with this decision.

User Info: Spiral_Wind

Spiral_Wind
6 days ago#13
Asuka Kazama posted...
Imagine watching the whole leak entire game instead of experiencing/enjoying it yourself.

Are comments like this some kind of meme now?

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
6 days ago#14
Spiral_Wind posted...
Are comments like this some kind of meme now?

I don't know but I'll stick to forming my own opinion on what is shown to me versus paying 100$ to find out if my gut instinct was right.

Avoided a few disasters this way like Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Anthem and others of their kind, I'll trust my own instincts before I trust an overhyped fanboy.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~
(edited 6 days ago)
Asuka Kazama posted...
Imagine watching the whole leak entire game instead of experiencing/enjoying it yourself.
Imagine thinking everyone is financially stable and can afford spending money on every game that comes out. That on top of the fact that there is a pandemic happening around the world which can also prevent folks from buying something they want but not need.

Give them a break.
https://i.imgtc.com/YIhO6Rh.jpg

User Info: Stardust2592

Stardust2592
6 days ago#16
-Frog- posted...
I don't know but I'll stick to forming my own opinion on what is shown to me versus paying 100$ to find out if my gut instinct was right.

Avoided a few disasters this way like Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Anthem and others of their kind, I\ll trust my own instincts before I trust an overhyped fanboy.
And we'll actually give things a cjance for ourselves rather than listen to sad salty purists that whine over every change.
3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1356 - 8796
Friend Safari: Manectric, Pikachu and Dedenne.

User Info: BirkinGjaber

BirkinGjaber
6 days ago#17
I don't need to be convinced of whether this will be a good game or not, I loved the RE2R and I say this as a fan of the original saga, so I will probably love this as well, as long as the story is strong.

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
6 days ago#18
Stardust2592 posted...
And we'll actually give things a cjance for ourselves rather than listen to sad salty purists that whine over every change.

You go ahead and do that, and watch me not give a f***.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~

User Info: windice93

windice93
6 days ago#19
MGO_FOXHOUNDED posted...
Imagine thinking everyone is financially stable and can afford spending money on every game that comes out. That on top of the fact that there is a pandemic happening around the world which can also prevent folks from buying something they want but not need.

Give them a break.
Seriously. How stuck up and petty can people be?

User Info: 90kid

90kid
6 days ago#20
EvVv3 posted...
Damn they didn't even keep the freeze rounds wtf

yeah i agree too
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So I watched the entire leaked game.
  • Post New Message