• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So I watched the entire leaked game.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
1 week ago#1
If you enjoy the careful amount of details shoved into the old resident evil games, then please do not buy this game. This plays like a Micheal Bay remake of RE3.

The intelligence of the old game is not here.
If you view this game as a fun action horror game, then you will love it. If you expected a well crafted remake with respect to the source material, then avoid this game like the plague. Atm, I prefer RE2RM, as it's just made better.

Some areas are expanded, some are cut, or reduced by %75-90%.

Minethrower is cut. (Grenade launcher can launch mines)
Freeze rounds are cut.
Park is majorly cut.
Clock tower is just a arena.
Dead factory is cut.
Live Choice mechanic is cut.
Multiple endings are cut.

RE3 was my favorite out of all of them.
If you view this as a new game, then you will love it. It's a good game, but a horrifically bad remake.

The characters are damn good in this game. Nicolai,Tyrell, Carlos are just MVP in this game. Jill picks up as well.

Leverage your expectations for this game. This is a winner, but far from a home run.

Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: Asuka Kazama

Asuka Kazama
1 week ago#2
Imagine watching the whole leak entire game instead of experiencing/enjoying it yourself.
It's alright to smile once in a while, you know. You should try it sometime!

User Info: EvVv3

EvVv3
1 week ago#3
Damn they didn't even keep the freeze rounds wtf

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 week ago#4
Asuka Kazama posted...
Imagine watching the whole leak entire game instead of experiencing/enjoying it yourself.

User Info: sehr0

sehr0
1 week ago#5
Asuka Kazama posted...

Pretty sad if you ask me

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#6
If you experience something you don't like then didn't you just waste your money and contribute to something that you would rather not be a part of?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Rustury

Rustury
1 week ago#7
Can you link me the full play through? Was planning on getting it myself but I think I'd rather watch it now.
Mayor of KunKun - FC: 5241-2008-1314
DC: 5200-2234-8549

User Info: PerrySport

PerrySport
1 week ago#8
Asuka Kazama posted...

Part of me wishes i had done that with RE7 and REmake 2 actually. I had the same mindset of "I need to experience this for myself!" But all i got was two MAJOR dissapointments in a row.

Having said that. I do want to experience REmake 3 for myself. Just not for 60$ anymore.

Hell, i don't even plan on paying anything more than 10$ for this.
Even if it takes half a year. Im in no rush to play this game after the last two entries. They're not garbage, but just not worth anything more than 10 bucks.
It is what it is

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 week ago#9
So its RE6 without the wrestling moves and the T-Rex.
Nu gamers..Such a disgrace. Content on spending more for absolute LESS and dont care they are getting ripped off.

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
1 week ago#10
Rustury posted...
Can you link me the full play through? Was planning on getting it myself but I think I'd rather watch it now.
I also want to watch full play through.

I already pre-order so I just want to watch and spoil myself.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/setsunah0186.png
Member of RE Ambassador: https://imgur.com/a/v3gkbpj
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. So I watched the entire leaked game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A