• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Did you play/enjoy the original RE3 and do you approve of all the changes?

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
2 days ago#1
Which of these describes you?

Trying to understand some of the demographics of this board
Horror game enthusiast (92 completed)

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 days ago#2
Neither of those.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

Crohnos
2 days ago#3
WingZero0782 posted...
Neither of those.
What do you mean? If you never played and don't approve, please vote
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 days ago#4
Crohnos posted...
What do you mean? If you never played and don't approve, please vote

I can't vote for any of those.

It's a mix of 1 & 3.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 days ago#5
I played it one ballizion times, it's my favourite of the original trilogy. I don't really like what I'm hearing, hopefully when I play the remake3 myself I will find some positive things. One thing is certain, I'm 100%/platinuming it and I will problably make a few quick tips and tricks for anyone who is having trouble with the game. I did it with 4th survivor in remake2 since many folks were having trouble there so I'll be happy to help again.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
2 days ago#6
I played the original RE3 a billion times. It's my first RE that I even played back then. I absolutely love it. I watched the whole RE3R on YouTube but didn't play it yet.

I approve the changes since it's re-imagining and the original is still available to play if I desire. I can't wait to play the new RE3!
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
2 days ago#7
I thought the original was....okay, the 3make is okay too....but I'm disappointed because if they took the time they could have made it so much better.

Crohnos
2 days ago#8
FNFred posted...
I played the original RE3 a billion times. It's my first RE that I even played back then. I absolutely love it. I watched the whole RE3R on YouTube but didn't play it yet.

I approve the changes since it's re-imagining and the original is still available to play if I desire. I can't wait to play the new RE3!
"Re-imagining" is such a bulls*** word that people throw around to excuse blatantly bad changes

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 days ago#9
Couldn't stand the changes in 2's remake, can't stand them in this one.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
2 days ago#10
Crohnos posted...
"Re-imagining" is such a bulls*** word that people throw around to excuse blatantly bad changes
A biased poll creator I see. Nice. But hey, pal. It's still a re-imagining. It's what Capcom said.

If you're mad about them making changes after that and not taking RE3R as another take and not a copy/paste, then you're dumb. /shrug
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Did you play/enjoy the original RE3 and do you approve of all the changes?
  • Post New Message