• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resistance Beta
Does anyone know the time the Resistance Beta will be available tomorrow?

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
2 days ago#2
12 AM PST which sucks for me cause I’m on the east coast. I’ll have to wait to try it out in the morning.
GT - GrungeGuy85

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 days ago#3
Dunno which Beta to play first, Resistance or Predator.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: windice93

windice93
2 days ago#4
Good news guys. The resistance beta will be open until resi 3 comes out

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
2 days ago#5
any idea if beta will have single player too? I heard so but can't belive everything you hear on internet.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word of this horrible disease.

User Info: lachlachtotlach

lachlachtotlach
2 days ago#6
Gunzleader posted...
any idea if beta will have single player too? I heard so but can't belive everything you hear on internet.
I think the single player will just be a tutorial, like it was in the closed beta

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
2 days ago#7
cool thanks
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word of this horrible disease.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: manugarciac

manugarciac
2 days ago#8
BigLongDowner posted...
12 AM PST which sucks for me cause I’m on the east coast. I’ll have to wait to try it out in the morning.

Is that midnight or noon? 12 AM is just confusing for me. In my country we just say 0:00 and 12:00 so there is no confusion. If we say 12 we just say midnight or noon.
PSN: TheManuPro
Check my piano performances... To Zanarkand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokFQsFx5-M ~ Eternity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkyfreh9Hs
Can't believe tomorrow is already the 27th which means I get to play the beta really soon . Keep losing track of time due to this crappy quarantine.

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
2 days ago#10
I hope the Resistance MP is as fun as it looked in the youtube vids I saw of it, it has the potential to be a lot of fun if they got it right.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resistance Beta
  • Post New Message