• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Rumored Netflix Resident evil brings back (milla) Alice and 2nd show
Alice is the worst thing to ever happen to the series so a TV show revolving around her character is an instant pass for me.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 days ago#12
weskercommander posted...
Alice is the worst thing to ever happen to the series so a TV show revolving around her character is an instant pass for me.

Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 days ago#13
Netflix can take this show and shove it up their ass then.
http://i.imgur.com/p8bRSWH.jpg
How is everyone so clueless as to what fans want?

User Info: TheDawnRider

TheDawnRider
2 days ago#15
Can they make a damn series / movies that are actually faithful to the games? And no more Alice...one of the worst characters of all time.

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
2 days ago#16
WednesdayAddams posted...
How is everyone so clueless as to what fans want?

Those movies actually did fairly well. It's not fans of the games that ended up liking them but just people who joined in with the movies. Back when I used to work the roads, some guy had a sticker of umbrella on his car. I asked him if he was a fan of RE and he said he loved it. Asked what his favorite game was and he looked at me like I was from another planet.

He didn't even know they were games, he was a big fan of the movies. I imagine there's quite a few of them.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
2 days ago#17
Netflix: "I call it, Alice returns from the past"

Fans: "More like, hire a better cast!"
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 days ago#18
-Frog- posted...
Those movies actually did fairly well. It's not fans of the games that ended up liking them but just people who joined in with the movies. Back when I used to work the roads, some guy had a sticker of umbrella on his car. I asked him if he was a fan of RE and he said he loved it. Asked what his favorite game was and he looked at me like I was from another planet.

He didn't even know they were games, he was a big fan of the movies. I imagine there's quite a few of them.

Lmfao.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
2 days ago#19
But isn't Milla like 44 already? Damn if anyone still wanna watch that s**t...

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
2 days ago#20
Carmen-Sandeigo posted...
At least its something new, rather this now than this all new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3 with how much shills and fake Resident Evil fans are defending this strikeout.

Shills continues to defend this strikeout. First they think game will be expanded but now we know it's not, they say we should never expect them to anyway.

Clock tower one of the most memorable places in the original cut. Fake Resident Evil fans say itll be in the game. But now we know it's not even enterable. They say clock tower was never important lol.

Gravedigger cut and it was the only other boss besides Nemesis, even a chase sequence like the alligator would have been better than nothing. Now fake Resident Evil fans says we didn't need Gravedigger. Lol what?

Giant Spider, Brain Suckers, Drain Deimos replaced by half ass small enemies, crows cut. But fake Resident Evil fans say they didn't matter. Again lol.

Dead Factory gone and deconstructed. Replace by a copy and paste lab.
Mercenaries gone, game is shoter, live selection gone, multiple endings gone. But fake Resident Evil fans continue to defend this strikeout.

#Strikeout
#FakeResidentEvilFansDefendAnything
#ShillsDefendsAnything.
#ShutItDown

Wonder who’s alt this belongs to 🤔

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Rumored Netflix Resident evil brings back (milla) Alice and 2nd show
  • Post New Message