• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Rumored Netflix Resident evil brings back (milla) Alice and 2nd show

User Info: maxthunder30

maxthunder30
2 days ago#1
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/2/2/AAd6WQAAASPi.jpg
...Hooray???

User Info: the-maxx

the-maxx
2 days ago#2
Wow. Even more good news...

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
2 days ago#3
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/3/9/AAahehAAARXj.jpg
Not this s*** again
You were never one of us....you are a usurper..a false gamer. Doom Eternal has opened my eyes...now let me help you see,player
(message deleted)

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
2 days ago#5
Carmen-Sandeigo posted...
At least its something new, rather this now than this all new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3 with how much shills and fake Resident Evil fans are defending this strikeout.

Shills continues to defend this strikeout. First they think game will be expanded but now we know it's not, they say we should never expect them to anyway.

Clock tower one of the most memorable places in the original cut. Fake Resident Evil fans say itll be in the game. But now we know it's not even enterable. They say clock tower was never important lol.

Gravedigger cut and it was the only other boss besides Nemesis, even a chase sequence like the alligator would have been better than nothing. Now fake Resident Evil fans says we didn't need Gravedigger. Lol what?

Giant Spider, Brain Suckers, Drain Deimos replaced by half ass small enemies, crows cut. But fake Resident Evil fans say they didn't matter. Again lol.

Dead Factory gone and deconstructed. Replace by a copy and paste lab.
Mercenaries gone, game is shoter, live selection gone, multiple endings gone. But fake Resident Evil fans continue to defend this strikeout.

#Strikeout
#FakeResidentEvilFansDefendAnything
#ShillsDefendsAnything.
#ShutItDown
If a video game hurt me this much I'd probably I don't know just go play something else.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 days ago#6
Alice, pass!!!
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: D_R_I_G

D_R_I_G
2 days ago#7
Ouch... my brain..!!

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
2 days ago#8
make a series about Alice is better than rather the other show about a nobody. I mean Sienna Guillory, Johann Urb, Ali Larter and Wentworth Miller are tv actors so there's a chance they can expand their characters on a show, which I would absolubtly love.

My problems with the other netflix show is that the story is random, not really game related another nobody.

If you gave me an option I rather they continue Alice story and bring Wentworth and some of the characters that weren't in the final chapters and give them their own closures.

Paul Anderson can make great action scenes with a lowbudget so I hope we can see Alice and friends back. Also bring back Shawn Roberts's Wesker and make him the big bad guy because dying from a door was kinda silly.
Petition to delay Resident Evil 3 Remake due the Covid-19 virus, its offensive to the millions of victims.
after the movie series? when almost everyone is dead? sounds lame.

I'd rather have it be a raccoon city outbreak kind of show. I think you could do a lot without it turning into walking dead.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: evil_zombie11

evil_zombie11
2 days ago#10
Omg this could be the second cycle of RE cringe. Can’t we just get a gritty dark version? D:
Yo wtf
Probably lifting or running...
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Rumored Netflix Resident evil brings back (milla) Alice and 2nd show
  • Post New Message