• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Whats bad about this game....... after the leak?

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
6 days ago#41
WednesdayAddams posted...
If the RPD was cut as well, I'm sure this would be an argument to support such decision.
Instead, the RPD in RE3R is expanded compared to the original but saying positive things is banned here apparently.
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
Mizerous posted...
So are the hospital and lab long enough or are they short?
The hospital was expanded, I can tell you that, it's creepy; and the lab is bigger than the one in RE2R

User Info: Recycled

Recycled
6 days ago#43
GoodChoicesPls posted...
I mean do people realize that in the original you go to RPD for all of 10 minutes even if you choose to fight Nemesis. 90% of RPD is blocked off. You grab the lockpick from Jill's Desk, the blue gem from the evidence room and the weapon from the STARS office. It's literally 7 rooms.
No. Some people also have this weird notion in their heads the original is a rehash of RE2, because it has streets, which are all new, and the RCPD revisiting, which only has a few rooms. The rest of the city, Clock Tower, Park, Hospital, Dead Factory were all lost on them.
The hospital and lab are much bigger and fulfill the functions of their counterparts. Clock Tower fight onwards I honestly think R3make is flat out better than classic.

The only legitimate cut I see to even be bothered about is what they did to the streets and personally I'm ok with it. I think R3make is fantastic and an excellent tribute to the original

User Info: Mizerous

Mizerous
6 days ago#45
Spoiler but does Jill still get infected
Mrgrgr...
Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#46
Isn't there an hangar level?
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
6 days ago#47
Mizerous posted...
Spoiler but does Jill still get infected
Yes
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
FNFred posted...
Instead, the RPD in RE3R is expanded compared to the original but saying positive things is banned here apparently.
Yeah the thing is that RPD segment on RE3R is no achievement at all. Why? Because we visited the whole thing last year. They're just being lazy? Why add the Clock Tower or the Park and expand them, when we can just reuse the RPD from last game? And still people will be thanking us that we put this much effort into expanding the RPD!
Yes. That's a central plot point. The base plot and significant stuff is 1:1 barring a cameo at the end

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#50
GoodChoicesPls posted...
Yes. That's a central plot point. The base plot and significant stuff is 1:1 barring a cameo at the end

Is that to me?
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Whats bad about this game....... after the leak?
  • Post New Message