• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Whats bad about this game....... after the leak?

User Info: Sonixs

Sonixs
6 days ago#31
Recycled posted...
It is, but you go there as Carlos.

Aren't you done with it before you even meet said person?

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
6 days ago#32
Shienryuu posted...
This is Umbrella Chronicles RE3 all over again.
To be fair in Umbrella Chronicles it seemed like a budget thing. The environments and zombies were ripped straight from Outbreak File #2, even with the boss at the end of Ada’s mission.

But even then it had Gravedigger lol. I really don’t know what they were thinking with this remake. Fun or not, this is a disaster.
Horror game enthusiast (92 completed)

User Info: Recycled

Recycled
6 days ago#33
Sonixs posted...
Aren't you done with it before you even meet said person?
Nope, you meet him quite early this time.

Jx1010 posted...
Wait, u dont there with jill at all?
Can't answer that with certainty.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
6 days ago#34
Shienryuu posted...
This is Umbrella Chronicles RE3 all over again.
Umbrella chronicles wasnt even a strict official must have game.
I love it but it just tried to add a little of each game into one, which was cool.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Recycled

Recycled
6 days ago#35
I honestly think this game will be top just like the other 2 remakes.
I have spoiled myself with some bits, and I get the impression, for what they cut, they replaced it with just as great content.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#36
Jx1010 posted...
Umbrella chronicles wasnt even a strict official must have game.
I love it but it just tried to add a little of each game into one, which was cool.

They were just fun light gun games which are rare these days.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
Jx1010 posted...
Wait, u dont there with jill at all?
You don't only Carlos, and it's right before the "Clock Tower" instead of at the beginning of the game. There is absolutely no way you can backtrack there either
I mean do people realize that in the original you go to RPD for all of 10 minutes even if you choose to fight Nemesis. 90% of RPD is blocked off. You grab the lockpick from Jill's Desk, the blue gem from the evidence room and the weapon from the STARS office. It's literally 7 rooms.
GoodChoicesPls posted...
I mean do people realize that in the original you go to RPD for all of 10 minutes even if you choose to fight Nemesis. 90% of RPD is blocked off. You grab the lockpick from Jill's Desk, the blue gem from the evidence room and the weapon from the STARS office. It's literally 7 rooms.
If the RPD was cut as well, I'm sure this would be an argument to support such decision.

User Info: Mizerous

Mizerous
6 days ago#40
So are the hospital and lab long enough or are they short?
Mrgrgr...
Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Whats bad about this game....... after the leak?
  • Post New Message