• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Whats bad about this game....... after the leak?

User Info: mikeyzom

mikeyzom
6 days ago#11
From what I saw, this game was made by people who didn't play the original

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
6 days ago#12
WednesdayAddams posted...
Clock Tower, Park and Dead Factory. Uptown is also an on rails intro that lasts about 10 mins and after that you can't go back there. Gas Station is also background only pretty much. You don't explore it. No press office nor restaurant or city hall.
Wow, this is f***ed. How are people still defending what they did?

This isn’t RE3. Like someone said, it’s a new game with RE3’s characters. It sucks, because RE3 will NEVER be shown faithfully. Umbrella Chronicles f***ed it up even more than this new remake did, but at least had Gravedigger.

Honestly, I’d prefer to go in and judge it on its own merit, but you can only do that so much for a remake when they didn’t even try to follow the source material.
Horror game enthusiast (92 completed)

User Info: motobuchi

motobuchi
6 days ago#13
mikeyzom posted...
From what I saw, this game was made by people who didn't play the original

This.

Basically the back half of the game was removed/replaced.

A re-imagining is fine if the new ideas are unique or imaginative, but recycling a generic lab is nothing new or groundbreaking for this title. Neither is a background of the clock tower.
(edited 6 days ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Recycled

Recycled
6 days ago#15
clock tower is there as background, the park was streamlined, but it short in the original anyway, the replacing lab is apparently bigger than remake2.

i saw the inventory by tje end had like 5 rows too, so i assume there are puzzles in there.

on phone cant type well
(edited 6 days ago)
Very disappointing, So glad I didn't pre-order this one

User Info: Magnetronous

Magnetronous
6 days ago#17
Wow, maybe I'm not getting this after all. RE3 is my favorite RE game and I wouldn't like to taint my good memories with a s***ty remake.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1134-7978-7897
Sony PlayStation Network (PSN) ID: Magne-TR-onous

User Info: motobuchi

motobuchi
6 days ago#18
I canceled my pre-order

I'll buy it used

User Info: flip4stackz

flip4stackz
6 days ago#19
family video by my house yall

$5 3 night rental
PSN: NineTenofSpades
Gamertag: Flip4Stackz

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
6 days ago#20
flip4stackz posted...
family video by my house yall

$5 3 night rental
Where the f*** do you live that there’s a video store? lol

I’ve resigned to paying full price since I’m buying through Steam but also have capacity to be frivolous
Horror game enthusiast (92 completed)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Whats bad about this game....... after the leak?
  • Post New Message