• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Whats bad about this game....... after the leak?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 days ago#1
The people that know the full game... whats so bad about it?
I can read spoilers.
All I know is the tower is missing and a few other things, is there something else?

User Info: vvenom2005

vvenom2005
3 days ago#2
Jx1010 posted...
The people that know the full game... whats so bad about it?
I can read spoilers.
All I know is the tower is missing and a few other things, is there something else?

How about waiting until the game comes out and play it yourself instead of listening to other people?

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
3 days ago#3
They pretty much got rid of the final 3 areas of the original and changed Nemesis a lot. It's understandable why people would be disappointed, since it's less a remake and more like a new game using old characters
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

Jx1010
3 days ago#4
Stover46 posted...
They pretty much got rid of the final 3 areas of the original and changed Nemesis a lot. It's understandable why people would be disappointed, since it's less a remake and more like a new game using old characters
What do u mean changed nemesis “a lot”? Besides the way he looks?

User Info: edgefury

edgefury
3 days ago#5
Stover46 posted...

which areas?
Best COD player ever

User Info: the-maxx

the-maxx
3 days ago#6
Jx1010 posted...
What do u mean changed nemesis “a lot”? Besides the way he looks?

It turns into a f***ing dog from halfway into the game to the end.
edgefury posted...
which areas?
Clock Tower, Park and Dead Factory. Uptown is also an on rails intro that lasts about 10 mins and after that you can't go back there. Gas Station is also background only pretty much. You don't explore it. No press office nor restaurant or city hall.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: windice93

windice93
3 days ago#8
WednesdayAddams posted...
Clock Tower, Park and Dead Factory. Uptown is also an on rails intro that lasts about 10 mins and after that you can't go back there. Gas Station is also background only pretty much. You don't explore it. No press office nor restaurant or city hall.
It’s so sad. My favorite resi was made as a after thought. I kinda wish it was never done.

User Info: johhnno0134

johhnno0134
3 days ago#9
the worst things in my opinion is that the game is action game, you won't feel it is a horror game. and the nemesis is not comparable to the original nemesis, not even 10%

Jx1010
3 days ago#10
WednesdayAddams posted...
wtf are u serious?!?
f***
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Whats bad about this game....... after the leak?
  • Post New Message