• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Question about the Resident Evil CV remake

User Info: DouglasQuade

DouglasQuade
1 week ago#31
Jakesr posted...
Also I guess you could say 3 wasn't to long to make as all they needed to do was copy and paste at least half of it over. Where's CV would need a complete revamp due to the new location.

They did say they were designing Chris. But whether it's for resident evil 8 or CV is remain to be scene. Which note of Chris were you referring to btw.

Chris' RE7 model since it uses the same engine. The only thing they'd really have to do is get rid of his facial hair.
See you at the party, Richter!
*I'm a straight male*

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 week ago#32
Deanyzy posted...
Never try to apply logic to hysteria.

Still not grown up I see.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 week ago#33
This game is going to print money so I don't know why there is so much doubt in here.
http://i.imgur.com/Tk72FYs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/FGvkuri.jpg

User Info: FiveCardCharlie

FiveCardCharlie
1 week ago#34
I read from a Reddit leak awhile back that says Resident Evil 8 is going to have some new wolf creatures, witches, castles, and snowy places.So If Resident Evil 8 does take place in a setting with snow than they already have most of the assets for the outside and also indoor areas for a code veronica remake. I'm sure most of the indoor areas from RE8 would also be reused.

User Info: WednesdayAddams

WednesdayAddams
1 week ago#35
FiveCardCharlie posted...
I read from a Reddit leak awhile back that says Resident Evil 8 is going to have some new wolf creatures, witches, castles, and snowy places.So If Resident Evil 8 does take place in a setting with snow than they already have most of the assets for the outside and also indoor areas for a code veronica remake. I'm sure most of the indoor areas from RE8 would also be reused.
Don't doubt it

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 week ago#36
FiveCardCharlie posted...

Well I've heard Mia and Eveline are back.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: FiveCardCharlie

FiveCardCharlie
1 week ago#37
WingZero0782 posted...
Well I've heard Mia and Eveline are back.
Really? I can understand Mia of course but why bring Eveline back, she should stay dead. I can see that possible because somehow Jack was still alive in End of Zoe after his ass turned white during the main game. Only reason why they would bring Eveline back is if they wanna redeem her.

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
1 week ago#38
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
This game is going to print money so I don't know why there is so much doubt in here.
This game will not sell as many copies as the RE2 remake did.

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
1 week ago#39
FunnyMay posted...
"take the originals and make them more grounded",
They don't follow this ideology for 3. The game is more outlandish than the original.
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 week ago#40
Det_Beauregard posted...
This game will not sell as many copies as the RE2 remake did.

REmake 2 didn't sell as many copies as RE7 did, so this won't be that big of a deal unless the sales numbers are vastly lower.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Question about the Resident Evil CV remake
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A