• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Question about the Resident Evil CV remake
Jakesr posted...
Would the CV remake only be considered down to the success of remake 3 or do you think they leave it out. CV was my first ever Resident Evil game I played and have alot good memories about it.

It will most likely depend on RE3’s success, as this was the case going from RE2 to 3.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#22
After this I don't want another remake, if they can't do it right then don't do it at all.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: DouglasQuade

DouglasQuade
6 days ago#23
A Code Veronica remake could be the next, considering they already have new models for Claire and Chris. It also fits in with Chris' note!

I'd be most excited for that game because we'll finally get Wesker back! Just less "Seth Green" with Steve this time.
See you at the party, Richter!
*I'm a straight male*
(edited 6 days ago)
Don't want another classic ruined by all new edition loosely inspired by the classic.

Antarctica will be gone. Everything takes place on the island.

Plane and Tyrant CUT!

Black Widow and Nosferatu CUT!

Bandersnatcer turns into a lame midget version just like what they did to the Drain Deimos in this all new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3.

Less weapons

Steve is a woman

Alfred's mental illness will be praised and idolize because of modern day social engineering.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#25
Carmen-Sandeigo posted...
Don't want another classic ruined by all new edition loosely inspired by the classic.

Antarctica will be gone. Everything takes place on the island.

Plane and Tyrant CUT!

Black Widow and Nosferatu CUT!

Bandersnatcer turns into a lame midget version just like what they did to the Drain Deimos in this all new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3.

Less weapons

Steve is a woman

Alfred's mental illness will be praised and idolize because of modern day social engineering.

Nosferatu?
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: Jakesr

Jakesr
6 days ago#26
BIack_Dynamite posted...
It will most likely depend on RE3’s success, as this was the case going from RE2 to 3.

Also I guess you could say 3 wasn't to long to make as all they needed to do was copy and paste at least half of it over. Where's CV would need a complete revamp due to the new location.

DouglasQuade posted...
A Code Veronica remake could be the next, considering they already have new models for Claire and Chris. It also fits in with Chris' note!

I'd be most excited for that game because we'll finally get Wesker back! Just less "Seth Green" with Steve this time.
They did say they were designing Chris. But whether it's for resident evil 8 or CV is remain to be scene. Which note of Chris were you referring to btw.

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
6 days ago#27
Does Capcom have many other big projects coming up? RE8 is apparently being worked on, but what else are they up to? I didn't see them announcing stuff, while they usually have like three series in the pipe line. They covered DMC, MH and SF recently. I'd wager they are keeping the next projects as early PS5 titles. You won't start that off with a remake of CV.
Try not to cry in nostalgia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
6 days ago#28
Carmen-Sandeigo posted...
Steve is a woman

When have the remakes changed the gender of a previous character?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
Sega9599 posted...

don't ask that on THIS board. lol.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
6 days ago#30
Sega9599 posted...

Never try to apply logic to hysteria.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Question about the Resident Evil CV remake
  • Post New Message