• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 days ago#91
edward18 posted...
Why would I say Marcus is an amazing villain? 0's the most boring game out of the classics.

Because the instant you read anything about Nikolai in this remake, you started acting like he was a way better villain than he really was.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
2 days ago#92
riddlebox89 posted...
Because the instant you read anything about Nikolai in this remake, you started acting like he was a way better villain than he really was.

I specifically remember Edward talking about Nicholai in the past and saying he was hoping to see more of him. I remember this because I said the same thing. Nicholai was always my favorite UBCS member and while they made him pretty cool, I think it's stupid that he's no longer working for Umbrella and has the same cop-out story as Ada now.

Stop assuming the worse intentions every time someone criticizes a direction.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
2 days ago#93
Nicholai was a boring villain, but people did ask about him returning, since he was a dropped plot point. Same with Steve and Billy.
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 days ago#94
I always thought Nichoali was a pretty good villain. He was like RE1 Wesker but better to me in some aspects.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight
  • Post New Message