• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
6 days ago#81
nato101010 posted...
I know in the original they were holding eachother in the ship at the end
They weren't actually. Jill was holding herself and Carlos was next to her. I can see how you'd mistake it though
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#82
Stover46 posted...
They weren't actually. Jill was holding herself and Carlos was next to her. I can see how you'd mistake it though

I'd like to know what ship you're talking about, I only remember a helicopter.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
6 days ago#83
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/5/7/AAZQu7AAASTN.jpg
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: Stardust2592

Stardust2592
6 days ago#84
edward18 posted...
Nicholai's always been a great villain. Why the f*** they decided to go with "let's make him actually be against Umbrella some unknown faction" is beyond me.

And that final battle is stupid as s***. The entire "Dead Factory" in this version is god awful.
Ok person that likes Code Veronica lmao
3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1356 - 8796
Friend Safari: Manectric, Pikachu and Dedenne.
Det_Beauregard posted...
The game ends with a scene of two people in bed and you hear muffled voices and see a woman's feet and Jill’s voice says “oh Carlos, tickle me!”
How are her feet like?

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
6 days ago#86
Stardust2592 posted...
Ok person that likes Code Veronica lmao

$50 says that if they remake RE0 and change Marcus and cut the giant bat, Edward and others will be saying how great of a villain Marcus was and how the giant bat was an amazing boss fight that the game shouldn't be without.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#87
riddlebox89 posted...
$50 says that if they remake RE0 and change Marcus and cut the giant bat, Edward and others will be saying how great of a villain Marcus was and how the giant bat was an amazing boss fight that the game shouldn't be without.

And you'll defend any cut like if they cut the iconic scorpion.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
6 days ago#88
riddlebox89 posted...
$50 says that if they remake RE0 and cut the train, myself and others will be saying how little it mattered.

Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
6 days ago#89
^ lol, basically.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~

User Info: edward18

edward18
6 days ago#90
Why would I say Marcus is an amazing villain? 0's the most boring game out of the classics.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight
  • Post New Message