• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight

User Info: the-maxx

the-maxx
6 days ago#71
motobuchi posted...
If the team wanted to recycle assets for any of the now missing locations, they totally could have! I mean, cutting THREE entire sections from the game is a little excessive and makes Capcom look lazy. Fans feel insulted.

I think it's possible that the the devs expected Clocktower and Park to be in the final product. The game has this weird pacing where you play as Carlos in the RPD, then as Jill for like 10 minutes for a boss fight, and then back to Carlos for a long Hospital. That doesn't seem right conceptually. I think Jill was supposed to have a longer segment in the middle of the game there, but the majority got cut because of development issues.

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
6 days ago#72
I don't like that they rehashed the clock tower Nemesis fight for the lab fight
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: the-maxx

the-maxx
6 days ago#73
Stover46 posted...
I don't like that they rehashed the clock tower Nemesis fight for the lab fight

Yeah, it seems uninspired. The original did the same thing mostly, to be honest, but that doesn't matter here after all these changes. Nemesis should have had another mutation to make it interesting.

User Info: didierre

didierre
6 days ago#74
the-maxx posted...
Yeah, it seems uninspired. The original did the same thing mostly, to be honest, but that doesn't matter here after all these changes. Nemesis should have had another mutation to make it interesting.

He does actually, in the Factory Nemesis uses his tentacles and he has one attack that you seemingly have to avoid with a perfect dodge in order to not get hit by it.

The dude also played in Easy mode, so I assume that Hardcore, Nightmare and Hell difficulties may bring more stuff.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: gargar91

gargar91
6 days ago#75
didierre posted...
He does actually, in the Factory Nemesis uses his tentacles and he has one attack that you seemingly have to avoid with a perfect dodge in order to not get hit by it.

The dude also played in Easy mode, so I assume that Hardcore, Nightmare and Hell difficulties may bring more stuff.
Is that the same guy who played through this game in 4-5 hours?

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#76
-Frog- posted...
People b****ing over anime waifus and people liking Jill in a skirt but this game goes harder anime then the original ever did lol. f***in portable rail canon? Really? Again, this is kind of what I thought was going to happen with this remake. The original rail gun looked like a prototype of something you'd expect to see in the 90's. It was huge, impractical and just messy looking, a weapon in it's early development phase that was brought out to deal with a critical situation. This prototype is so futuristic and "clean" it loses it's luster. It's basically a completed weapons system that's just there, ready to be used. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool ass weapon I'd love to see in a game like Armored Core or any other mech games, but this is so off, even for RE.

The labs are bland though. Haven't seen the hospital yet but damn did they ever change a lot of things in this one.

Metal Gear Rex called, he wants his railgun back.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: nato101010

nato101010
6 days ago#77
Can someone tell me if Carlos and Jill have a romantic moment together. I know in the original they were holding eachother in the ship at the end
nato101010 posted...
Can someone tell me if Carlos and Jill have a romantic moment together. I know in the original they were holding eachother in the ship at the end
The game ends with a scene of two people in bed and you hear muffled voices and see a woman's feet and Jill’s voice says “oh Carlos, tickle me!”

User Info: nato101010

nato101010
6 days ago#79
Det_Beauregard posted...
The game ends with a scene of two people in bed and you hear muffled voices and see a woman's feet and Jill’s voice says “oh Carlos, tickle me!”
Don't appreciate the sarcastic attitude

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#80
nato101010 posted...

Ship?
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight
  • Post New Message