• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 week ago#51
Luke from USS posted...
how does Nikolai die?

Carlos puts him in a full nelson and Jill shoots him in the chest and they leave him there to die.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: Luke from USS

Luke from USS
1 week ago#52
riddlebox89 posted...
Carlos puts him in a full nelson and Jill shoots him in the chest and they leave him there to die.

so do we actually see him die like bleeding to die or completely evaporated
by the nuke, or is it a ada situation?

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
1 week ago#53
Luke from USS posted...

so do we actually see him die like bleeding to die or completely evaporated
by the nuke, or is it a ada situation?

Ada situation.

*Arnold Voice* "He'll be back!"
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 week ago#54
I thought Nikolai died in the original.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

Luke from USS
1 week ago#55
so the remake ending is just like the one OG ending where carlos pilot the chopper and he and jill make a last escape before roccon city got nuked and barry doesnt show up?

User Info: Rustury

Rustury
1 week ago#56
Anyone have thee full streamed/recorded playthrough? Was thinking of buying this but I think I'd just watch it instead.
Mayor of KunKun - FC: 5241-2008-1314
DC: 5200-2234-8549

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 week ago#57
Luke from USS posted...
so the remake ending is just like the one OG ending where carlos pilot the chopper and he and jill make a last escape before roccon city got nuked and barry doesnt show up?

So if you didn't get the true ending where Barry picks you up, Carlos pilots the helicopter instead?
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

Luke from USS
1 week ago#58
Luke from USS posted...

anyone?
What... How come the 1999 fights were more exciting than what I saw in the vid...?

User Info: didierre

didierre
6 days ago#60
SasTheVirtuous posted...
What... How come the 1999 fights were more exciting than what I saw in the vid...?

Same, I think people are exagerating there, even though there's no Clock Tower or Park they've managed to make the Hospital, Lab and Nemesis fights much better than in the original.

And the great thing is how faithful the soundtrack is compared to RE2 Remake, even Final Metamorphosis remains intact with choirs added.
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight
  • Post New Message