• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#41
FFDragon posted...
Still in the game, just earlier.
Zero reason why they changed that
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: BirkinGjaber

BirkinGjaber
1 week ago#42
edward18 posted...
That final form is just absolute s***. Like...what the f*** is that garbage? How the hell would ANY T-creature have mutated like that? And to be taken out by some anime-style giant-ass hand-holding laser cannon is...WHAT? It's not f***ing Akira. Where's the enormous Sword of Paracelsus and the T-103 and military bodies and all that stuff?

The only thing I didn't like about it is they tried to make it appear as a G creature and you can blame the developers for that because they were hell bent on making Nemesis much bigger than Mr.X. Lore wise, his size makes no sense at all, but the design and music looks great. I didn't watch the whole game but only the Nemesis points, as I am always intrigued to see how they recreate iconic creatures. But from what I can gather, the narrative is far better and more fluid than the original three, which means the story will be in depth and actually contribute to the lore.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 week ago#43
EvilResident posted...
It’s all good except the crimson heads. They f***in suck.
They can easily be avoided save for the one outside the armor key trap room and of course the prototype mini boss.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#44
And from what I've seen it's more fluid in the original game, which is a game that already contributed quite a bit to the lore of the franchise.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
edward18 posted...
Holy f***...move over Umbrella Chronicles, there's a new retelling-letdown in town. The amount of stuff wrong with that Finale is just...my god...I can't even think of everything to say...

edward18 posted...
Nicholai's always been a great villain. Why the f*** they decided to go with "let's make him actually be against Umbrella some unknown faction" is beyond me.

And that final battle is stupid as s***. The entire "Dead Factory" in this version is god awful.

edward18 posted...
I don't want the original. I want what REmake did for 1 but for 2 and 3.

edward18 posted...
That final form is just absolute s***. Like...what the f*** is that garbage? How the hell would ANY T-creature have mutated like that? And to be taken out by some anime-style giant-ass hand-holding laser cannon is...WHAT? It's not f***ing Akira. Where's the enormous Sword of Paracelsus and the T-103 and military bodies and all that stuff?

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/1/3/AAKnrzAAASGB.jpg
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#46
Yeah, cause that isn't getting old yet.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#47
edward18 posted...
Yeah, cause that isn't getting old yet.
I reported him for trolling anyway
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv
I'm not a fan of the evolved forms of Nemesis.

Like I know it's supposed to be different but idk.

I liked how despite most of his mutations in the original he was still the humanoid juggernaut. It added more to the feeling of "this dudes unstoppable" imo.

His new forms seem "cool" but idk. Otherwise they're kinda meh
Tough Boy

User Info: Luke from USS

Luke from USS
1 week ago#49
Stover46 posted...
Gotta say it's a massive improvement. I hate the clocktower changes, but I love this change. Also has some great callbacks
The Tyrants are back too :D

so the tyrants are back like they and the us soliders wiped each other out like in the OG or you actually fight them?

User Info: Luke from USS

Luke from USS
1 week ago#50
Venage27 posted...
Of course the iconic You want STARS line was replaced by some generic and edgy teenager garbage like "take a f***ing hint". As expected from Donte with t***, oh excuse me, Donte with t*** 2.0, I almost forgot about remake2 Claire for a moment.
And wait a minute, Nikolai isn't even working for Umbrella and dies despite being implied alive in future games with the RE5 files?
I'm not even going to talk about Nemesis, that travesty speaks for itself really.
Jesus Christ, even Operation Raccoon City, a non canon spin of with a What if emphasis is more faithful than this. Hell, even Umbrella Chronicles who butchered the events of RE3 by using the Outbreak areas instead of the RE ones still managed to get some things right. But this? This "remake 3" laughably fan fictiony

how does Nikolai die?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight
  • Post New Message