• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#31
I don't want the original. I want what REmake did for 1 but for 2 and 3.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 week ago#32
edward18 posted...
It would be f***ing fantastic. REmake 1 is the best ever.

But we don't have that.
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
1 week ago#33
@EvilResident Nah, there's a nod to it though
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 week ago#34
Stover46 posted...
@EvilResident Nah, there's a nod to it though
That’s good, that puzzle sucks. Thanks

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 week ago#35
Of course the iconic You want STARS line was replaced by some generic and edgy teenager garbage like "take a f***ing hint". As expected from Donte with t***, oh excuse me, Donte with t*** 2.0, I almost forgot about remake2 Claire for a moment.
And wait a minute, Nikolai isn't even working for Umbrella and dies despite being implied alive in future games with the RE5 files?
I'm not even going to talk about Nemesis, that travesty speaks for itself really.
Jesus Christ, even Operation Raccoon City, a non canon spin of with a What if emphasis is more faithful than this. Hell, even Umbrella Chronicles who butchered the events of RE3 by using the Outbreak areas instead of the RE ones still managed to get some things right. But this? This "remake 3" laughably fan fictiony.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: the-maxx

the-maxx
1 week ago#36
FNFred posted...
Capcom said it weeks ago!

It's a re-imagining. Not a copy/paste. It's like when they remake movies sometimes. They change stuff. If you want the original (which is great), you can still play it.

All you are doing is telling people to read the fine print. Capcom defining it as such doesn't make that direction any more valid to the fans of the iconic original. They will hate it primary because they never wanted such a "reimagining", or at least to this degree and, in this case, reimagined into something they never wanted.

And then you'll say "just don't buy the game, then". It doesn't matter. Because it exists. And they don't like it. And they'll voice their opinion.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 week ago#37
edward18 posted...
Exactly. Remake 1 is perfect, it took everything the original had and not only improved them but even add more stuff like the whole Lisa Trevor lore.
If only Mikami didn't had that stupid GameCube exclusive obsession, we could have gotten proper remakes of 2 and 3 back then.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#38
Was complete s***.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 week ago#39
Venage27 posted...
Exactly. Remake 1 is perfect, it took everything the original had and not only improved them but even add more stuff like the whole Lisa Trevor lore.
If only Mikami didn't had that stupid GameCube exclusive obsession, we could have gotten proper remakes of 2 and 3 back then.
It’s all good except the crimson heads. They f***in suck.

User Info: FFDragon

FFDragon
1 week ago#40
Venage27 posted...
the iconic You want STARS line

Still in the game, just earlier.
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
#theresafreakingghostafterus
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight
  • Post New Message