• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 week ago#21
@Stover46 is the music box puzzle still in the game

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
1 week ago#22
edward18 posted...
Nicholai's always been a great villain.
What are you smoking? No one ever spoke about him after 3. He was forgotten.

You're so desperate to hate that you're not making sense at all.
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
1 week ago#23
The most memorable thing about OG Nicholai was getting shot out of the sky lmao. And screaming ANOTHER MUTANT

Come on man, nobody cared about Nicholai, he was overshadowed by Nemmy.
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#24
...people have wanted Nicholai to show up again for years after 3. Do you not go on these boards?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: the-maxx

the-maxx
1 week ago#25
edward18 posted...
The entire "Dead Factory" in this version is god awful.

I like it on its own because it is closer to the type of Lab I would have liked to get in RE2R, but didn't. But, yeah, it still comes off as out of place in this remake compared to the original.

As for the Nemesis fights, having to fight Xenodog again in another circular arena isn't very exciting, honestly, and the Xenoblob at the end doesn't come off as threatening because it just sits in the back of the room doing nothing. Nemesis should be actively pursuing to its very end.
(edited 1 week ago)

edward18
1 week ago#26
That final form is just absolute s***. Like...what the f*** is that garbage? How the hell would ANY T-creature have mutated like that? And to be taken out by some anime-style giant-ass hand-holding laser cannon is...WHAT? It's not f***ing Akira. Where's the enormous Sword of Paracelsus and the T-103 and military bodies and all that stuff?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 week ago#27
EvilResident posted...
@Stover46 is the music box puzzle still in the game

FNFred
1 week ago#28
It's-different-from-the-original

Will you f***ing get it one day? lol damn dude seriously
(edited 1 week ago)

edward18
1 week ago#29
And it's also called Resident Evil 3. If I see the title Resident Evil 3 I kind of expect Resident Evil 3, not some warped version of the game that's near unrecognizable.

FNFred
1 week ago#30
edward18 posted...
And it's also called Resident Evil 3. If I see the title Resident Evil 3 I kind of expect Resident Evil 3, not some warped version of the game that's near unrecognizable.
Capcom said it weeks ago!

It's a re-imagining. Not a copy/paste. It's like when they remake movies sometimes. They change stuff. If you want the original (which is great), you can still play it.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Spoilers about the lab and final fight
  • Post New Message