• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 2 Remake would had been better with one campaign for Claire/Leon

User Info: megasoniczxx

megasoniczxx
2 months ago#21
stratmatt87 posted...
its capcom. Capcom is the third party version of nintendo. Rehash the same franchises and characters over and over and over again with the bare minimum amount of content and then resell the same exact game over the next 4 console generations.
Yeah, Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy are such rehashes, all of them have the exact same physics with some repainted levels just to make it seem like a different game. Doesn't help that all of them take place in the same setting and mario is always the main character.

Nah man, I get new super mario bros was a thing but it's time to let go of your delusions.
3DS FC: 1204-0472-2121, PSN: megasoniczx
BB FC in SF3: 116379571135

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
2 months ago#22
I kind of agree TC. Let you choose which one you'd like to start off with and after progressing the story to a certain point, do a forced switch to the other character until they reach a certain point and switch back and repeat a few times. Kind of like how they did with Ada and Sherry in Leon's and Claire's campaigns respectively. Also, the character you choose at first is the one who gets to face the final boss. They could have made the experience more cohesive story and gameplay wise.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 months ago#23
megasoniczxx posted...
Yeah, Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy are such rehashes, all of them have the exact same physics with some repainted levels just to make it seem like a different game. Doesn't help that all of them take place in the same setting and mario is always the main character.

Nah man, I get new super mario bros was a thing but it's time to let go of your delusions.

Yeah I can't believe Super Mario Odessey was just a damn resash of SM64, I mean how dare they charge us full price for the exact same game lol /s.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Resident Evil 2 Remake would had been better with one campaign for Claire/Leon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A