• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The complaints about 'cut content' don't really matter

User Info: xAlphazonex

xAlphazonex
1 week ago#31
CODEumb87 posted...
Not really. Is Mr Giant Worm being cut gonna retcon the RE timeline? Is it gonna screw up RE8’s story 😂

Nothing of importance was lost.
This. Feels like the only people making this a 'problem' are people who probably didn't even play the original RE3. They sound like they're literally people just desperately looking around for ANYTHING to complain about.

I've probably sunk like, at least 60 hours into RE3. I'm sure there's people who probably have over twice that many hours into it. Regardless, I loved the game. But this stuff they're 'cutting'? It doesn't matter. RE3:R is still gonna be good lol.

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
1 week ago#32
xAlphazonex posted...
This. Feels like the only people making this a 'problem' are people who probably didn't even play the original RE3.

Well, your feelings are wrong. Honestly, that's nonsensical. Most of the ones who have problems with the changes and cuts are people who love the originals from their childhoods.

xAlphazonex posted...
But this stuff they're 'cutting'? It doesn't matter. RE3:R is still gonna be good lol.

This is what's just silly. Yeah, hopefully, 3 will be amazing. As good as 2. Doesn't mean cuts don't matter.

If your childhood best friend kicks you in the shin for no reason, you're still gonna be their friend. You're still gonna love them. But that was still a s***ty thing to do. Again, it's okay to acknowledge there are negative traits in things you like.

Now, to say they don't matter to you is perfectly fine. You're entitled to your opinions. But to act like other's feelings are unreasonable is, well, the unreasonable thing.
Now Playing: Farcry: New Dawn, Need For Speed: Heat
~2019: RE2, BK in Smash, BL3. Life complete.~

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 week ago#33
The dead factory doesn’t matter? Getting the sewers, the worst part of re 2 by most people’s opinion again is not a cheap replacement. Why are you guys trying so hard to force others to like the game?

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
1 week ago#34
Venage27 posted...
Sad but true. I have come in terms with some things i don't like, for example the voice actors who I find to be terrible in Remake2 and 3 but I'm in peace with that and it won't impact my enjoyment with the games, I've already platinumed 2 and I will platinum 3 next month as well.
But some people here are living in Wonderland where apparently games are perfect in everything. It's pathetic.
Folks, you can still like a game without liking everything about it.
This. Those people are pathetic
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: TheDawnRider

TheDawnRider
1 week ago#35
xAlphazonex posted...
This. Feels like the only people making this a 'problem' are people who probably didn't even play the original RE3. They sound like they're literally people just desperately looking around for ANYTHING to complain.

What a dumb statement. God forbid people get upset if an original enemy and a boss gets removed in a supposed to be remake / reimagining...I guess according to your dumb logic, people who are upset that they removed 3(!) Areas no less didn't play it too? People just expect all content to be in a remake, simple.

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#36
You don't have to look for things to complain about with this remake TC. It's littered with stuff that people that played the original version of 3 could obviously be annoyed at.

And going by the logic of "it doesn't affect the timeline so it's fine" means that you could literally take out ANYTHING from Resident Evil 3 aside from Jill, Nemesis, and the bombing of Raccoon City at the end and the changes would be fine.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 week ago#37
Let's see, if Capcom cut everything from CV except for Claire, Chris & Steve, would you be happy?

Say they cut the opening cutscene, Tyrant boss on the plane, Steve's transformation and tragic story, Alfred & Alexia, Wesker and the Antarctica base.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: TheDawnRider

TheDawnRider
1 week ago#38
WingZero0782 posted...
Let's see, if Capcom cut everything from CV except for Claire, Chris & Steve, would you be happy?

Say they cut the opening cutscene, Tyrant boss on the plane, Steve's transformation and tragic story, Alfred & Alexia, Wesker and the Antarctica base.

Lol. I bet the modern RE fans would still praise it and even claim it was the right thing to do. As these modern RE gamers have no respect for classic RE / the source material that these remakes are based on.

User Info: the-maxx

the-maxx
1 week ago#39
xAlphazonex posted...
Nothing that was cut, mattered anyway.

What an incredible argument you made. I'm impressed. You've convinced me.

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
1 week ago#40
I'm glad these drones are getting rightfully mocked
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The complaints about 'cut content' don't really matter
  • Post New Message