• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The complaints about 'cut content' don't really matter

User Info: edward18

edward18
3 days ago#171
There is a winning solution it's merely not giving support to a company if you did play it either by torrents or getting it used (which I swore I mentioned.) However obviously I would tell the random individual that if things bother them that much to let a company surface personal demons then you should walk away from the series completely.

...I don't give them support. You know that. And when has Capcom surfaced "personal demons" for me?

If it sounds like the thing you love is doing more harm than good to you mentally then yeah...I fully BELIEVE a person sounds obsessed and they act like they can't opt out. You can...no excuse.

When has this series affected my mentality?

Someone also can't pretend that they've played a game either if they haven't. That will never make any sense and will only correlate those people to outside points of view.

No one's pretending to play a game that they haven't.

A comestic that is different isn't inherently a bad thing either.

If it changes the design entirely, then to me it is.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
3 days ago#172
I hope Reciever's check is worth it
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
3 days ago#173
-Frog- posted...
Again with the same shill drivel.

If Nemesis was "left out" what would you call that? Would it still be accurate to call it RE3 Nemesis if they cut Nemesis? If so, then what do you call the cut if it's not a cut. A change of direction? A re-write of the original? Creative liberty?

I love how obtuse you are about calling what is cut content, cut content. I bet you it would feel like you're admitting this game may have some flaws to some people if you did, which is what this is all about, denial.

To call people irrational for saying major original locations not making it back into the remake of the same game is cut content is what truly irrational thought looks like. It didn't need to be worked on in the first place to be cut, which you have no idea if it was or not. You fail to understand that it's original content to the story of the game. Whether Capcom decide to re-use the same locations or not, still makes the original content not being used as cut because it doesn't show up. Using mental gymnastics to try and change that simple fact is childish at best.

Knowing this will go nowhere, you think what you want. Most people seem to agree with the fact that this is cut content, so you're little damage control tactics are kinda pointless but if you want to keep using the same erroneous way of looking at it, have at it. It's stupid and you've already been called out on it quite a few times but I know denial and stubbornness when I see it.

Do you regularly get this upset when confronted with opinions that you dislike?

The remake isn't called Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, it's simply called Resident Evil 3. If the creators wanted to take Nemesis out then it's their prerogative to do so as creators, it's their baby, their art. Their choices are their own. It's quite sad that you think respecting creative freedom is shilling though. At the end of the day, their art is their own, you don't have ownership over it, you can either choose to partake or don't.

I didn't call people irrational for wanting certain locations back, I called them irrational for throwing tantrums and calling people shills and fake fans because they can't tolerate opinions that aren't their own. You keep telling me that I fail to understand you but you're wrong, you're pretty much wrong about everything. You can twist the definition all you want but the word you're looking for is no cut content because those locations were never going to appear in the game to begin with.

You must get your head around the fact that RE3R and the OG game are separate entities, you're thinking that the remake is some sort of replacement when it's just another take on a familiar game. They set out to change the game up and that's what they did.

You must do better when it comes to reading, you obviously have an image of me that you want to force down my throat but you're essentially trying to force a square plug into a circular hole while also projecting s*** onto me. You're the one calling people shills because they don't hate the look of the game as you do, you make out that I'm opposed to criticising this game when you are literally screaming at people for daring to like it. You are doing what you accuse me of but in reverse. Self awareness, mate, invest in some. You keep accusing me of mental gymnastics too but my point is very simple, unless content was literally taken out of the remake then it's not cut content. You're the one literally trying to jump through flaming hoops to twist that simple argument into something it's not. Again, a critical lack of self awareness on your part.

A lot of people believe that vaccines cause autism, it doesn't make them right because they have numbers. It doesn't matter how many people believe in something if that something is intrinsically wrong. Go find a false sense of strength in your mob, I'll find strength in being right.

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
3 days ago#174
You can explain it in 50 different ways and believe you are right all you want, doesn't change the fact that you aren't. I've already moved on from trying to make you understand that, you should too.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~

Deanyzy
3 days ago#175
-Frog- posted...
You can explain it in 50 different ways and believe you are right all you want, doesn't change the fact that you aren't. I've already moved on from trying to make you understand that, you should too.

It's more dignified to admit you're wrong then to get into a huff and take the ball home. If you can't respond to my points with a counter argument then you are admitting I am right.

-Frog-
3 days ago#176
Deanyzy posted...
If you can't respond to my points with a counter argument then you are admitting I am right.

I already have, multiple times and so did others. You want to feel like you're right, again have at it. No skin off my back.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~
(edited 3 days ago)

Deanyzy
3 days ago#177
-Frog- posted...
I already have, multiple times and so did others. You want to feel like you're right, again have at it. No skin off my back.

Except you haven't, you chose to ignore what I'm saying because you can't argue against it and your ego is too fragile to admit it. I've always responded to your points in full and you obviously can't do that.

Get some dignity and know when you are beaten.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
3 days ago#178
Deanyzy posted...
Except you haven't, you chose to ignore what I'm saying because you can't argue against it and your ego is too fragile to admit it. I've always responded to your points in full and you obviously can't do that.

Take the L and move on.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

Deanyzy
3 days ago#179
WingZero0782 posted...
Take the L and move on.

Remember earlier when you were so smug about needing backup to have a discussion with me? Sit down.

-Frog-
3 days ago#180
Deanyzy posted...

I read what you've had to say. It's wrong and stinks of mental gymnastics to defend a decision made by the devs that many are not happy with and voiced their opinion about. It's been explained and I've read your drivel and there's nothing there worth understanding because it's nonsensical.

Again, if you want to "win" nothing is stopping you from thinking that. If you think you changed my mind about how I think you're a moron though, well sorry to say but that's a big no.
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The complaints about 'cut content' don't really matter
  • Post New Message