• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The complaints about 'cut content' don't really matter

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
6 days ago#141
WednesdayAddams posted...
This fake fans would defend RE2R if it cut the RPD because "it wasn't supposed to be in, therefore, nothing was cut".

That's basically his entire argument, which you can only be stupid to believe that.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#142
-Frog- posted...
That's basically his entire argument, which you can only be stupid to believe that.

He's attacking me in another thread lol.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
6 days ago#143
FNFred posted...
They b**** about the remakes here all day but are too dumb to get lost or not buy the game. They stay here and s*** on everyone's hype. They'll give their money to Capcom and b**** about the product no matter what THEN tell us that we are sucking Capcom's dick. Brain cells: 0.

I couldn't care less what you think or if you want to play the game. Hell, until all these announcements about the cuts and other decisions made with the game I was mostly all in. It's one thing to not let the cuts bother you, if you don't care then good for you, it's another thing to act like nothing is cut because of a completely erroneous way of looking at it.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~
FNFred posted...
I have another theory.

They b**** about the remakes here all day but are too dumb to get lost or not buy the game. They stay here and s*** on everyone's hype. They'll give their money to Capcom and b**** about the product no matter what THEN tell us that we are sucking Capcom's dick. Brain cells: 0.

Hey man, it's always like this...if you don't like it then don't buy it.

Your dollar not going to this company is the ultimate "f*** you" statement that you can make.

It doesn't make sense to me if people who didn't like this direction since RE4 are still f***ing playing and buying these games.

EDIT: If I can do it with EA then I have no idea why anti modern RE folks can't.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
Gamercards: https://bit.ly/2GjdiU4 | https://bit.ly/36i4sQJ
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
6 days ago#145
-Frog- posted...
I shouldn't have to but considering your intelligence level I'm not surprised I have to.

This remake is based off of the original game. Anything not making it into this game from the original source material is cut content. If I was to use your moronic argument as valid, that would allow Capcom to basically cut anything and everything that was in the original as long as they didn't work on it. This includes characters like Nemesis, Jill, Carlos etc, story elements and just about anything which includes locations. They cut content that was found in the original game, the game this one is being used as a basis for a remake. Leaving elements of the original source lore/story behind for whatever reason..

"Cut content refers to content which is not used (cut) either directly or indirectly in the final version of the game".

This falls into that category.

So I advise you to take your own advice and shut the f*** up instead of looking like a pathetic shill because of all the people on here, you're the closest to the real thing.

The key word is based of the original game. It's not a shot for shot remake and Capcom never marketed as such. they have already said that it's gonna be different to the original because it's a re-imagining. It's been known that would be the case for almost as long as the game has been announced. The problem here is that you're operating on your own misunderstanding and calling people dumb based on that which says far more about you than anyone else.

Capcom are allowed to do the remake however they wish, it is their art to do with as they will. I'm a big believer in creative freedom, you obviously aren't. If they want to use the original as a loose blueprint to do what they want to do then I can only encourage it. The problem here is that you feel like you have ownership over the art when you can either enjoy it or not. Don't curb creativity to suit your own agenda.

Your own quote blows up your argument too. The remake and the original are two separate entities. If the Clock Tower was never designed to be in this game then it wasn't cut because it was never in the plans. Again, it's a lack of understanding on your part that's to blame. For it to be cut content, you would have had to develop it for some version of the remake and then cut it before release. Cut content is just an incorrect term for what you are trying to say.

Deanyzy
6 days ago#146
WingZero0782 posted...
He's attacking me in another thread lol.

I already proved in that thread that you're the aggressor. Lying is ineffective when anyone can see the truth in that thread by going back a page or two.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
6 days ago#147
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Hey man, it's always like this...if you don't like it then don't buy it.

Your dollar not going to this company is the ultimate "f*** you" statement that you can make.
I'm sure most of these haters are going to buy the game day one. Then, they'll complain that Capcom keeps making them.

They are hypocrite.
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

User Info: edward18

edward18
6 days ago#148
I haven't given Capcom money for years.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

Deanyzy
6 days ago#149
WednesdayAddams posted...
This fake Resident Evil fans are really sad and pathetic. Still claiming that nothing was cut because none of it wasn't supposed to be in it. This fake fans would defend RE2R if it cut the RPD because "it wasn't supposed to be in, therefore, nothing was cut". It's so sad and pathetic. But it's okay, these trolls will say silly stuff like that and they claim it's a different game. Excuse me? It's called "Resident Evil 3" I suppose I'm complete ass for expecting in to be similar to RE3, oh but it's okay, because this is Reimagining 3. Lol They never fail to amaze me.

So opinions that aren't your own upset you greatly, got it.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#150
Deanyzy posted...
I already proved in that thread that you're the aggressor. Lying is ineffective when anyone can see the truth in that thread by going back a page or two.

No you started it by qouting what someone replied to me, don't deny it.

You accused me of having no logic.

Now you have three people on your back lol.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The complaints about 'cut content' don't really matter
  • Post New Message