• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The complaints about 'cut content' don't really matter

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
6 days ago#131
Deanyzy posted...
I'm a mature, rational and sane person that can tell the difference between the original and a remake. If I want to play the original RE3, I can do so easily. I'm gonna s*** my pants in a rage just because the remake isn't a 1:1 remake of a game I've already played through thousands of times.

I advise you grow up and either stick with the original RE3 and find some games you actually like to talk about instead because you can't be happy whining at people for liking something you don't.

Why don't you grow up instead of telling other people to because we're not sucking Capcom's dick.

Why should I play the original (which I played way before you did, child) when it hasn't aged?

You sound like you use adult diapers.

So mature.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
6 days ago#132
WingZero0782 posted...
Why don't you grow up instead of telling other people to because we're not sucking Capcom's dick.

Why should I play the original (which I played way before you did, child) when it hasn't aged?

So mature.

I'm 30 years old, I played the originals when they came out. If you're a similar age to me (or, God forbid, older) and you are acting like this then I can only pity you. I don't even want to argue with you, it's just sad. I feel bad for you.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
6 days ago#133
Imagine staying on the forum of games you don't like and spending your time b****ing about it all day instead of moving the f*** on with your life.

Such great times.
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII

WingZero0782
6 days ago#134
Deanyzy posted...
I'm 30 years old, I played the originals when they came out. If you're a similar age to me (or, God forbid, older) and you are acting like this then I can only pity you. I don't even want to argue with you, it's just sad. I feel bad for you.

The irony, god forbid you're 30 and telling people to wear adult diapers ffs.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
6 days ago#135
WingZero0782 posted...
The irony, god forbid you're 30 and telling people to wear adult diapers ffs.

Aw, bless.

WingZero0782
6 days ago#136
Deanyzy posted...
Aw, bless.

Yeah so mature.
FNFred posted...
Imagine staying on the forum of games you don't like and spending your time b****ing about it all day instead of moving the f*** on with your life.

Such great times.

I'm just convinced that half of these dudes are being held hostage at Capcom with some odd mental projection that tells them to stick around each time new RE content comes out.

Knowing that they ain't going to like it unless it's like old RE.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
Gamercards: https://bit.ly/2GjdiU4 | https://bit.ly/36i4sQJ

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
6 days ago#138
Deanyzy posted...
If I'm so stupid, tell me why. Explain why I'm wrong.

I shouldn't have to but considering your intelligence level I'm not surprised I have to.

This remake is based off of the original game. Anything not making it into this game from the original source material is cut content. If I was to use your moronic argument as valid, that would allow Capcom to basically cut anything and everything that was in the original as long as they didn't work on it. This includes characters like Nemesis, Jill, Carlos etc, story elements and just about anything which includes locations. They cut content that was found in the original game, the game this one is being used as a basis for a remake. Leaving elements of the original source lore/story behind for whatever reason..

"Cut content refers to content which is not used (cut) either directly or indirectly in the final version of the game".

This falls into that category.

So I advise you to take your own advice and shut the f*** up instead of looking like a pathetic shill because of all the people on here, you're the closest to the real thing.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~
(edited 6 days ago)
This fake Resident Evil fans are really sad and pathetic. Still claiming that nothing was cut because none of it wasn't supposed to be in it. This fake fans would defend RE2R if it cut the RPD because "it wasn't supposed to be in, therefore, nothing was cut". It's so sad and pathetic. But it's okay, these trolls will say silly stuff like that and they claim it's a different game. Excuse me? It's called "Resident Evil 3" I suppose I'm complete ass for expecting in to be similar to RE3, oh but it's okay, because this is Reimagining 3. Lol They never fail to amaze me.

User Info: FNFred

FNFred
6 days ago#140
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
I'm just convinced that half of these dudes are being held hostage at Capcom with some odd mental projection that tells them to stick around each time new RE content comes out.

Knowing that they ain't going to like it unless it's like old RE.
I have another theory.

They b**** about the remakes here all day but are too dumb to get lost or not buy the game. They stay here and s*** on everyone's hype. They'll give their money to Capcom and b**** about the product no matter what THEN tell us that we are sucking Capcom's dick. Brain cells: 0.
AWAITING: Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The complaints about 'cut content' don't really matter
  • Post New Message