• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)

User Info: TheDawnRider

TheDawnRider
1 week ago#41
I could of lived with it if like one area was removed (even though it would still suck) but removing the clock tower AND park...plus replacing the dead factory with a generic lab? The point of a damn remake is seeing these locations in the new engine. Why on earth remove them except laziness ofc.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#42
windice93 posted...
Except they are not........

Except they are......
@CODEumb87 like, what that's significant got cut from RE2R? If anything, parts like the sewers and NEST were greatly expanded from the original (both were glorified straight corridors in the original with a few side rooms).
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 week ago#44
CODEumb87 posted...
Except they are......
Uhhhhh everyone who watched all of the gameplay says otherwise and you only watched 15 min if I recall sooooooo no they are not.

User Info: Outer_space

Outer_space
1 week ago#45
TheDawnRider posted...
I could of lived with it if like one area was removed (even though it would still suck) but removing the clock tower AND park...plus replacing the dead factory with a generic lab? The point of a damn remake is seeing these locations in the new engine. Why on earth remove them except laziness ofc.
This.
https://i.imgur.com/PZvdWWQ.gif

User Info: Jordan_AS

Jordan_AS
1 week ago#46
I feel like it's unfair to call the developers lazy. The blame most likely lies with the publisher giving them a hard deadline that forced them to cut as much as they did in order to finish the rest of the game on time. I doubt anyone on the development end enjoyed doing that.
Evey: Is everything a joke to you, Gordon?
Gordon: Only the things that matter.
(message deleted)

User Info: technogeek29

technogeek29
1 week ago#48
CODEumb87 posted...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/1/4/AAd5RlAAAHKC.jpg

The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
"Wise man says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza" Michelangelo - TMNT

User Info: ManaFreak

ManaFreak
1 week ago#49
Jordan_AS posted...
I feel like it's unfair to call the developers lazy. The blame most likely lies with the publisher giving them a hard deadline that forced them to cut as much as they did in order to finish the rest of the game on time. I doubt anyone on the development end enjoyed doing that.

This. Publishers are always to blame for rushing out games earlier than they need to, cutting things developers intended to put in their games, and adding new or extra things that go against what the developers wanted

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#50
Capcom sucks ass. Don't even give them ANY f***ing excuses. They still FAILED MISERABLY with RE2 Remake. Inferior as f*** to the original and they had all the time in the world. They kept delaying the f***ing game too. f*** Capcom.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)
  • Post New Message