• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)

User Info: TonyRodney

TonyRodney
1 week ago#21
Adyingod posted...
I was hyped for this game before everything got leaked. I'm glad because now I can save myself from wasting money and time on this s***.

Whats with everyone trying to censor valid criticism on this game? It f***ing blows my mind.

Also I'm seeing comments of people with same criticisms but yet they say they are still buying this???

What the actual f***
Because people like to troll, are you new to gamefaqs? It happens on every damn board especially if the game is popular. Valid criticism or not people will use that stuff and still troll.
I once boxed my ferret and lost
San Antonio Spurs ForeverFan

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#22
Adyingod posted...
I was hyped for this game before everything got leaked. I'm glad because now I can save myself from wasting money and time on this s***.

Whats with everyone trying to censor valid criticism on this game? It f***ing blows my mind.

Also I'm seeing comments of people with same criticisms but yet they say they are still buying this???

What the actual f***

Because some people see crying and throwing extreme tantrums over 2 locations and a giant worm as over the top.

User Info: TonyRodney

TonyRodney
1 week ago#23
WednesdayAddams posted...
Nostalgia sells, what can I say? I'll buy it, but not right now. I'll do it when the price is proportional to the content.
So that means even if all this stuff was in the game you'd still be getting it at 20 bucks or so right? RE series aren't long games and the replay value comes from multiple play-through. Guess they outta been giving the original game away for free.
I once boxed my ferret and lost
San Antonio Spurs ForeverFan

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 week ago#24
Nostalgia sells, what can I say? I'll buy it, but not right now. I'll do it when the price is proportional to the content.

So you're still giving Capcom money?
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: ShinTiger87

ShinTiger87
1 week ago#25
It looks better than the original tbh. I was expecting reused assets from RE2 Remake. Clock Tower part and grave digger is kind of a bum, but Nemesis (this version) would be a 10-0 matchup compared to the original.
Waiting on: FFVII Remake Episode 2 and 3
TonyRodney posted...
So that means even if all this stuff was in the game you'd still be getting it at 20 bucks or so right? RE series aren't long games and the replay value comes from multiple play-through. Guess they outta been giving the original game away for free.

I mean, I would be more than happy to pay the full price right now if it was the game I was excited about. That is a game that included the gas station, Jill going to the RPD, the Clock Tower and the Park Since that is not there, and all they did was remix RE2R assets to put together this game, I'll buy it when the price is proportional to a game that I'd like to take a look at, but I'm not really expecting anything from it. For instance, RE6 and games of the sorts.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#27
all they did was remix RE2R assets to put together this game

You really expected them to build every single thing for RE3R from the ground up? That's hilarious and spoiled fan behavior.

You do realize most people have always seen the OG RE3 as an expansion for RE2 right, and CV was supposed to be the true 3rd game. Completely unfair to whine about RE3R not being a fresh experience.

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#28
ShinTiger87 posted...
It looks better than the original tbh. I was expecting reused assets from RE2 Remake. Clock Tower part and grave digger is kind of a bum, but Nemesis (this version) would be a 10-0 matchup compared to the original.
LMFAO. Imagine actually believing this s***.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 week ago#29
CODEumb87 posted...
You really expected them to build every single thing for RE3R from the ground up? That's hilarious and spoiled fan behavior.

You do realize most people have always seen the OG RE3 as an expansion for RE2 right, and CV was supposed to be the true 3rd game. Completely unfair to whine about RE3R not being a fresh experience.
Except the areas were mostly different......

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
1 week ago#30
Let me start arguing.
For me, Capcom already dead since 2012. Thanks.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/setsunah0186.png
Member of RE Ambassador: https://i.imgur.com/JXhfry6.png
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)
  • Post New Message