• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)
WindMouseHanpan posted...
So how will this game even end? I guess Raccoon City will still get nuked but what about the events leading up to it? Since there's a lab, will there be a traditional self-destruct sequence prior to the ending or something?
Might not even be nuked.
Nu gamers..Such a disgrace. Content on spending more for absolute LESS and dont care they are getting ripped off.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 week ago#132
WednesdayAddams posted...
Thats fine. But don't lie to other people
I didn’t

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
1 week ago#133
Yuri_LowelI posted...
I never beat Vanilla RE3. Are those areas good?
You spend all of ten minutes each on the first two and the third is the final area but a lab makes more sense, IMO. The usual suspects ITT though will try their hardest to convince you that they are all super amazing iconic set pieces when two of the three are mere bumps in the road.

Man, I really hope the complainers aren’t buying the FF7 remake. If this game is causing your booties to tickle this much...lawd Id hate to see what that game will do to you. 😂
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#134
sylverlolol posted...
You spend all of ten minutes each on the first two and the third is the final area but a lab makes more sense, IMO. The usual suspects ITT though will try their hardest to convince you that they are all super amazing iconic set pieces when two of the three are mere bumps in the road.
LMFAO. There's no hope for these shill. You're just laughable at this point.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 week ago#135
sylverlolol posted...

Man, I really hope the complainers aren’t buying the FF7 remake. If this game is causing your booties to tickle this much...lawd Id hate to see what that game will do to you. 😂
So basically you don’t want people to disagree with you?

sylverlolol
1 week ago#136
ienzo105 posted...
LMFAO. There's no hope for these shill. You're just laughable at this point.
TIL: not being irrationally angry over two areas that make up maybe 20 minutes of the original game and instead choosing to wait and see how the game actually is makes me a shill.

Yeah, okay, bud. 😂

windice93 posted...
So basically you don’t want people to disagree with you?
Not at all. I’m just choosing to wait and see how it actually is before getting booty tickled. I have no problem with them cutting 20 minutes of content from the original game if the new content is good.
(edited 1 week ago)

windice93
1 week ago#137
sylverlolol posted...
TIL: not being irrationally angry over two areas that make up maybe 20 minutes of the original game and instead choosing to wait and see how the game actually is makes me a shill.

Yeah, okay, bud. 😂
You do know re 3 can be beat in a hour so it would make sense to expand rather than get rid of as those areas can be seen as 1/6-1/5
(edited 1 week ago)

sylverlolol
1 week ago#138
windice93 posted...
You do know re 3 can be beat in a hour so it would make sense to expand rather than get rid of as those areas can be seen as 1/6-1/5
Not everyone is a speed runner and they are expanding elsewhere, my man. The hospital is confirmed to be significantly larger. You’re acting like they took and gave nothing in return.

User Info: kgould01

kgould01
1 week ago#139
Lol
PS4: SNUBKILLER75 Days Gone, Spider-Man, The Division 2 and The Evil Within 2

windice93
1 week ago#140
sylverlolol posted...
Not everyone is a speed runner and they are expanding elsewhere, my man. The hospital is confirmed to be significantly larger. You’re acting like they took and gave nothing in return.
Just the hospital is larger well other parts are recycled from a game we have been playing. Right now the hospital is all I have to look forward to honestly. I’m now more excited for project resistance
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)
  • Post New Message