• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)
ienzo105 posted...
No but it might as well be the same f***ing one lol.

So it’s not the same one but it’s also a rehash?

What?

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#122
StrangerDanger2 posted...
So it’s not the same one but it’s also a rehash?

What?
Most of the stuff in the game is reusable bulls*** assets from the RE2 Remake. Even almost all the f***ing zombies look the same, which is even more disgraceful. They made almost zero attempt to have no different type of zombies as opposed to the ones in RE2 Remake.

Raccoon City...everything. The RPD, which by the way isn't for Jill anymore. Just Carlos.

The lab also pretty much looks like the NEST as well. Complete s***.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: fereydoom

fereydoom
1 week ago#123
is this real or just trolling? if this is real, i wont buy at full price. no clock tower, factory (this area is very important..wtf capcom).
'Welcome to Gamefaqs. Where there are no Mods, only children with power. Where trolling is encouraged, and there is no time for logic or sense.

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#124
fereydoom posted...
is this real or just trolling? if this is real, i wont buy at full price. no clock tower, factory (this area is very important..wtf capcom).
Put spoilers.

And yes I'm being legitimate. The Clock Tower appears but only as background where you fight Nemesis. The Dead Factory is completely gone, and it's just a boring generic lab that looks almost entirely similar to NEST from RE2 Remake. It's a disgrace.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 week ago#125
fereydoom posted...
Trolling dude

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 week ago#126
Told you guys it looks like nest lol
EvilResident posted...
Trolling dude
How can you sit there and say that the clock tower is not just freaking background?
So how will this game even end? I guess Raccoon City will still get nuked but what about the events leading up to it? Since there's a lab, will there be a traditional self-destruct sequence prior to the ending or something?
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 week ago#129
WednesdayAddams posted...
How can you sit there and say that the clock tower is not just freaking background?
Those are facts stated. And they’re true. But your the whole “get up” here is tiring.
It is what it is. Get over it at this point (tc)
EvilResident posted...
Those are facts stated. And they’re true. But your the whole “get up” here is tiring.
It is what it is. Get over it at this point (tc)
Thats fine. But don't lie to other people
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)
  • Post New Message