• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 week ago#11
Yuri_LowelI posted...
I never beat Vanilla RE3. Are those areas good?
Indeed. Clock Tower is one of the main sections and turning points in the game. And Dead Factory is the main f***ing location of the last f***ing boss. Excuse me I'm just pissed off with these incompetent dips***s at Capcom. f***ing bums. Just stop remaking RE games for gods sake. They suck s***, and need to stop ruining classics. f*** them.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv
Yuri_LowelI posted...
I never beat Vanilla RE3. Are those areas good?

You seriously didn't? The Clock Tower was really good. It was short, sure, but the atmosphere thereof was amazing. Eerie, creepy, and the first half of the game build it as the extraction point. When I played the game as I child, and got that cutscene in the climax of the game, I literally thought that I had finished the game.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 week ago#13
WednesdayAddams posted...
You seriously didn't? The Clock Tower was really good. It was short, sure, but the atmosphere thereof was amazing. Eerie, creepy, and the first half of the game build it as the extraction point. When I played the game as I child, and got that cutscene in the climax of the game, I literally thought that I had finished the game.

So did I lol.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: evil_zombie11

evil_zombie11
1 week ago#14
Mannnn Dead Factory is such a creepy name and place too smh
Yo wtf
Probably lifting or running...

User Info: ShinTiger87

ShinTiger87
1 week ago#15
I saw some bits of screenshots here and there. It looks fantastic. Is it true there are 2 additional harder modes in RE3 Remake and a randomizer mode? This game alone sounds like it is gonna have some more replay ability than RE2 Remake.
Waiting on: FFVII Remake Episode 2 and 3

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
1 week ago#16
Can... Can we just please wait for the game to come out before we all go crazy...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grtEt0Cudt8
Screw PS4, XB1, and Wii U. Gamesphere is where it's at. Its spherical! SPHERICAL!!!

User Info: Adyingod

Adyingod
1 week ago#17
I was hyped for this game before everything got leaked. I'm glad because now I can save myself from wasting money and time on this s***.

Whats with everyone trying to censor valid criticism on this game? It f***ing blows my mind.

Also I'm seeing comments of people with same criticisms but yet they say they are still buying this???

What the actual f***
I could be anybody, even you. Or them.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#18
Who cares, this dude would've s*** on the game no matter what. Rest of the game looks dope so whatever.
(edited 1 week ago)
(message deleted)
Adyingod posted...
I was hyped for this game before everything got leaked. I'm glad because now I can save myself from wasting money and time on this s***.

Whats with everyone trying to censor valid criticism on this game? It f***ing blows my mind.

Also I'm seeing comments of people with same criticisms but yet they say they are still buying this???

What the actual f***

Nostalgia sells, what can I say? I'll buy it, but not right now. I'll do it when the price is proportional to the content.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Lmfao at Capcom (spoilers)
  • Post New Message