• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Forget Jill's costume, what's with her crappy voice and personality? *SPOILERS*
(message deleted)

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 week ago#42
GRankbowhunter posted...
I dont think I ever stop making flirting comments to women ever....

Yeah that's totally not a sexual assault charge waiting to happen.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: HylianKnight1

HylianKnight1
1 week ago#43
GRankbowhunter posted...
When the dev said she cant be attractive and a strong woman you knew this was coming.

Huh? Did someone from the dev team actually say this?
"Nothing's non-fat, that's why the world is going to explode one day."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
1 week ago#44
HylianKnight1 posted...

“There were a lot of discussions internally about that direction. The original design of Jill Valentine was clearly going for sex appeal, but that was not the right direction. This is a very strong character, and it is a character that’s going through a lot of adversity, so we wanted to home in on that and make sure that there’s a certain level of believability in what she’s wearing, a certain level of practicality.”
—Resident Evil 3 Remake Art Director Yonghee Cho
Now is the hour! Riders of Rohan! Oaths you have taken, now fulfill them all, to lord and land!

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 week ago#45
cobra that does not say what you think it says
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 week ago#46
HylianKnight1 posted...

No, nobody on the dev team ever said that, it's just something the trolls say to annoy people.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
Be mad and stay mad.
Yeah man I conquered this sucka! -Mac
Attitude check...Yeah, I'm really high! -Zoe

User Info: bed_of_razors

bed_of_razors
1 week ago#48
This entire topic is cringe. The game may be set in the 90's, but it is being released in a time where attitudes and beliefs are entirely different. They absolutely could not have remade the game but use the same character traits/personalities because they were created in a different era. They are bringing the series into the modern era and all these f***in' dudes like 'WAH WAH WAH MUH JILL IS DIFFERENT' are the basis of the cringe.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/bed_of_razors/Filler.jpg www.last.fm/user/bumchef ||PSN: BedOfRazors ||Nintendo ID: Verdelet ||Steam: spheres_of_madness

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#49
I don't see any reason why Jill has to have a different personality because we are now in a more modern era. Disregarding the fact that the game still takes place in the 90s her personality had nothing to do with the era in the first place. She was a duty bound person who got angry when needed but was also kind and willing to help when she saw people were hurt.

Im willing to give Jill some slack in this game because I haven't seen it in full but to argue her original personality couldn't have worked is not only silly but really implies some really kind of sad views on what being in a more modern era means and how people should act during it. :/
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: End2011

End2011
1 week ago#50
lol this fandom gets worse by the day.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Forget Jill's costume, what's with her crappy voice and personality? *SPOILERS*
  • Post New Message