• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Forget Jill's costume, what's with her crappy voice and personality? *SPOILERS*

User Info: TitboiTito

TitboiTito
1 week ago#191
gargar91 posted...
Jesus, some people really want the boring af characters back from the original, huh? Good thing is that despite all of this whining nothing is gonna change. Anyway TC will be ignored, he just wants a robotic character with anime like character traits. This is the most cringy thread i read thus far, nice work.

your mom is gay and I had have proof I have the documents to prove it

User Info: 17chris

17chris
1 week ago#192
This man said "Latino Heat Carlos", I'm done lol
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#193
Sure are a lot of accounts I've never ever seen before with less than 3 active posts in this thread....how...strange.

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
1 week ago#194
jason19192 posted...
It's basically him being triggered that a woman is not being nice to men that work for an evil company that started a zombie apocalypse.

You're exaggerating and sounding like a dumb-ass while doing it.
Voted worst user on CE 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Current e-argument streak: 0 wins. 124697 losses.

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
1 week ago#195
gargar91 posted...
Jesus, some people really want the boring af characters back from the original, huh? Good thing is that despite all of this whining nothing is gonna change. Anyway TC will be ignored, he just wants a robotic character with anime like character traits. This is the most cringy thread i read thus far, nice work.

No one had an issue with the way she acted in RE5 and Revelations. It's just this game where they tried to make her act more American, same with Claire.
PSN: VileGlory

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 week ago#196
tenpowers posted...
No one had an issue with the way she acted in RE5 and Revelations. It's just this game where they tried to make her act more American, same with Claire.

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
1 week ago#197
xEnraiyax posted...
Capcom needs to stop letting Westerners write their games' stories nowadays, as a matter of fact, they need to drop all Westerners who aren't facial capture, motion capture or voice actors from their development studios. Japanese games should be made by the Japanese in all creative areas and aspects of the development process! That Chinese art director that wanted Nemesis to have a bodybag/trashbag look needs to get the boot as well! Just generic, dull and flat out terrible ideas from these people!

Does the game not place in America?

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
1 week ago#198
tenpowers posted...

You mean in the RE games that got extremely unrealistic to the point where the acting was the least of the series' issues?

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
1 week ago#199
tenpowers posted...

That was from before the culture war we're in now where we put labels on everything and add our agendas to non issues.

People would go bananas if RE5 Jill was shown today.

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
1 week ago#200
KaijunoKami posted...
Does the game not place in America?
What's your point? There are plenty of Japanese games set in America, another country or a completely fictional setting that have been created by an all Japanese, or majority Japanese, team of developers over the years.
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Forget Jill's costume, what's with her crappy voice and personality? *SPOILERS*
  • Post New Message