• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Forget Jill's costume, what's with her crappy voice and personality? *SPOILERS*

User Info: jason19192

jason19192
1 week ago#11
CODEumb87 posted...
TLDR
It's basically him being triggered that a woman is not being nice to men that work for an evil company that started a zombie apocalypse.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
1 week ago#12
No no... you actually have a point.
This isn't RE3 Jill.
REmake2 made Leon and Claire at least similar to how they used to be in terms of character. With Leon acting like the rookie cop who turns badass over time and Claire being Claire. It was a more realistic approach to their character, but it was still within their character.
Jill in REmake3, from the small tidbit that was shown which may or may not be how she is gonna be in the beginning of the REmake, makes her seem too spiteful towards Umbrella. Yeah, she's definitely not fond of Umbrella but in the original game she at least showed Mikhail some concern with his injury. Here she looks at it but ignores it.

Well in any case, I'll wait for the final product to really make any final comments. Cuz, you know, everybody has a bad day and that was prolly hers.
"Y'all are stupid" - Guzman
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#13
jason19192 posted...
It's basically him being triggered that a woman is not being nice to men that work for an evil company that started a zombie apocalypse.

He wanted an anime-style Jill who sparkles and nodes quietly in agreement with everything a male character says.
Sir_Punsalot posted...
Cuz, you know, everybody has a bad day and that was prolly hers.

it's clearly a bad day for her. lol.
the demo is always partyway into the game, so she's sick of all the s*** she's been through.

She's lived through RE1, she meets up with Umbrella mercs, and she knows Umbrella is evil, so she's not going to be particularly nice (in OGRE3, Nicholai tries to kill her with a helicopter, so it's not unfounded....).

I fairly recently replayed RE3. the demo didn't seem any different, other than RE3 original lacked a lot of characterization. I guess it's all in how your imagination filled in the blanks.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!
jason19192 posted...
Of course you wouldn't complain about Chris acting like an a****** in RE6 since he's a guy.
I would and more harshly, men who work out or have any type of fighting training need to be kept at a higher standard and on a shorter leech. Human life is very easy to end and any aggression can not only be dangerous but life threatening.

Men acting out is just wrong and disgusting
I need to work every day, millions of people on welfare depend on me to support them.

User Info: jason19192

jason19192
1 week ago#16
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
it's clearly a bad day for her. lol.
the demo is always partyway into the game, so she's sick of all the s*** she's been through.

She's lived through RE1, she meets up with Umbrella mercs, and she knows Umbrella is evil, so she's not going to be particularly nice (in OGRE3, Nicholai tries to kill her with a helicopter, so it's not unfounded....).

I fairly recently replayed RE3. the demo didn't seem any different, other than RE3 original lacked a lot of characterization. I guess it's all in how your imagination filled in the blanks.
As long as Jill looks hot and is showing skin and doesn't talk back much to men, it doesn't matter.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#17
You literally see her show concern for Kendo like good 'ole Jill in the trailer demo
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
1 week ago#18
GRankbowhunter posted...
I would and more harshly, men who work out or have any type of fighting training need to be kept at a higher standard and on a shorter leech. Human life is very easy to end and any aggression can not only be dangerous but life threatening.

Men acting out is just wrong and disgusting

Nah. We had enough leeches in RE0.
PSN: ToveriJuri
Mehran456 posted...
You literally see her show concern for Kendo like good 'ole Jill in the trailer demo

Exactly. Nice moment.
I think Kendo'll be ok.

Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 week ago#20
TC why u have to make this topic? People now are gonna label u a troll for not worshipping this game. Actually to anyone who doesnt worship the new changes in this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Forget Jill's costume, what's with her crappy voice and personality? *SPOILERS*
  • Post New Message