• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Any words from Capcom if this is being delayed or released for 3rd April?

User Info: AzureVergil

AzureVergil
1 week ago#1
Square-Enix has announced there nothing to fear about FF7 Remake and it will still be released for the 10th April?

Has Capcom did the same for this? I don't want to take a day off if the game is not released after all.

User Info: unitedinkiling

unitedinkiling
1 week ago#2
No

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
1 week ago#3
They just released a demo with April 3rd written all over the place. What do you think?
PSN: ToveriJuri
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: vexdemyous

vexdemyous
1 week ago#4
ToveriJuri posted...
They just released a demo with April 3rd written all over the place. What do you think?

It is delayed until June 7th?

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 week ago#5
There'd be at least half a dozen topics on this board alone, some on the PS4 boards as well and more than that on the RE subreddit.

Simply put, if they were delaying the game, we'd know about it.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
1 week ago#6
I emailed the shop I pre-ordered from and as far as they're aware they haven't been told of any delays due to the coronavirus. So, as of now, it's on course for intended release date.

It's only a couple weeks away so consignments may already been shipped out. That's what I'm hoping anyway.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
1 week ago#7
vexdemyous posted...
It is delayed until June 7th?
I thought only I was told the true release date, not feeling the love Capcom.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
1 week ago#8
Better release it now if they want to profit because by the time it comes out from delay most of the world will be in financial ruin.

User Info: Blizwise85

Blizwise85
1 week ago#9
AzureVergil posted...
Square-Enix has announced there nothing to fear about FF7 Remake and it will still be released for the 10th April?

Has Capcom did the same for this? I don't want to take a day off if the game is not released after all.

why would it delayed? gamestop already admitted it wont be closing down across North America.. plus there is digital downloads.. no reason to delay it

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#10
The game has gone gold almost assuredly several weeks ago and most places likely already have physical copies to ship out. There's no reason to delay it, especially this close to release
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Any words from Capcom if this is being delayed or released for 3rd April?
  • Post New Message