• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Nemesis Defeated by Knife in the Demo

User Info: Dust_Particles

Dust_Particles
7 months ago#1
https://youtu.be/xpoF8U1VYeI

With some practice, I expect to see a bunch of Knife only Nemmy kills. Not me though. I was just testing the dodge and kinda stumbled into this. :)

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
7 months ago#2
Dust_Particles posted...
https://youtu.be/xpoF8U1VYeI

With some practice, I expect to see a bunch of Knife only Nemmy kills. Not me though. I was just testing the dodge and kinda stumbled into this. :)

Oh man. I expect Capcom to patch this.

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
7 months ago#3
hope they do cause that's not fair. it's supposed to be a hard game stop trying to make it easy.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word of this horrible disease.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
7 months ago#4
Gunzleader posted...
it's supposed to be a hard game stop trying to make it easy.

If it's in the game, it's fair game.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
7 months ago#5
IronAvenger08 posted...
Oh man. I expect Capcom to patch this.
There needs to be a 2 to 3 second delay on each dodge.
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
7 months ago#6
There's just something so lolworthy about repeatedly punching Nemesis in the face.

User Info: StrangerDanger2

StrangerDanger2
7 months ago#7
Gunzleader posted...
hope they do cause that's not fair. it's supposed to be a hard game stop trying to make it easy.

Hard like how people use to catch nemesis on corners so they could down him without taking any damage or...?

User Info: Fjoeri

Fjoeri
7 months ago#8
Actually I'm glad this can be done. I assume it will take some practice though, mastering the dodge move. I remember in the original Nemesis was supposed to follow you around and make your life miserable. In practice, you could take him down in the few scripted encounters allowing you safe time to explore. Especially if you had the infinite rocket launcher. The previously shown trailers and gameplay footage convinced me that this time Nemesis will actually be a pain. That's the only thing right now holding me back from buying. I'd love to explore everything at my own pace without having to worry about Nemesis being around every corner. And yes, I know that him being there is actually the concept of the game. Maybe it gets easier when we unlock an infinite rocket launcher or something.
PSN : Fjoeri
Xbox Live : Fjoeri

User Info: Hyper-Beam

Hyper-Beam
7 months ago#9
I didn't know you can perfect dodge multiple times in a row. Time to practice.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
7 months ago#10
Dont patch the game, if u want hard then play on hard mode.

Do change his face tho and the teeth
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Nemesis Defeated by Knife in the Demo
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 3 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 39 Questions (39 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A