• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. If they ever Remake Code Veronica

User Info: Metroidimplant

Metroidimplant
1 month ago#1
I'm just post to hear peoples thoughts on what changes should be made if they ever Remake Code Veronica.

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
1 month ago#2
Remove Steve Burnside
Terry represents everything wrong with the first Fighters Pass

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
1 month ago#3
One thing that comes to mind is being able to blow off zombie’s heads. I never played X so I’m not sure if that was changed but in the Dreamcast version that irked the s*** out of me. You hear the sound effect but the head was still intact. Ugh.
GT - GrungeGuy85

User Info: BlackNine34435

BlackNine34435
1 month ago#4
What I'm curious about would be if the "Matrix acrobatics" get kept in or not.

Metroidimplant
1 month ago#5
The one major thing I could see them doing making Alfred and Alexa into more realistic and serious villans.

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
1 month ago#6
Alfred and Steve need serious improvements, Alfred was a joke of a villain with how lame he was, but the cross dressing was NOT the problem with him. Steve needs a complete over haul as he was a whiny b**** who managed to be even more annoying then Ashley from RE 4.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815

Metroidimplant
1 month ago#7
Offworlder1 posted...
Alfred and Steve need serious improvements, Alfred was a joke of a villain with how lame he was, but the cross dressing was NOT the problem with him. Steve needs a complete over haul as he was a whiny b**** who managed to be even more annoying then Ashley from RE 4.
Well I think Alexia should look and dress like a actual made scientist, instead of someone out of a fairy tail.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
1 month ago#8
maybe have chris an wesker have more of a battle.

wonder if they'd keep claires look from re2 remake...
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

Metroidimplant
1 month ago#9
youngskillz posted...
maybe have chris an wesker have more of a battle.

wonder if they'd keep claires look from re2 remake...
I wouldn't be surprised of they turn the fight between Chris and Wesker at the end of the game from a cutscene to a boss fight.

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
1 month ago#10
I have a feeling they'll make Nosferatu a consistent enemy that chasing you around certain areas instead of being scripted like he was in the original.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. If they ever Remake Code Veronica
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A