• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Does the Coronavirus spreading remind you of RE?

User Info: Thundercats-Ho

Thundercats-Ho
4 weeks ago#21
Wuhan set up 5G a few weeks before the event happened. What probably happened was people with weak immune systems or bodies started feeling sick and unwell. So they made up the corona virus. That way they can shift the people's attention to that.

Problem Reaction Solution.

They'll come up with the so called vaccine soon and force the folks there to take it. And now they talk about destroying their currency because of this which is what they want to further push digital currency and get people chipped. Then it gets worse. More cities from around the world are going to set up 5g and folks all over will feel the same thing. Then the vaccine push will again be forced upon us too.

Problem reaction solution.

But the ones asleep don't care. They never have and they never will because they're too busy going uhhhhhhhhhh which gets them nowhere.
The two greatest YouTubers - - > Michael does Life and Dillon in the Details

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
4 weeks ago#22
The madness of this thread seems like it's people have been infected with one of the Resident Evil viruses. Paranoia.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: theseekertp

theseekertp
4 weeks ago#23
PrinceOfHot posted...
The madness of this thread seems like it's people have been infected with one of the Resident Evil viruses. Paranoia.

This is nothing, really. TC is quite active on the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board, and the threads that he creates there are more surreal than the ones he created here today:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78432124

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78437520

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 weeks ago#24
I did get a package from Wuhan today. Haven't opened it yet though.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: George Trevor

George Trevor
4 weeks ago#25
edward18 posted...
I did get a package from Wuhan today. Haven't opened it yet though.

Even if someone with the corona virus sneezed on it, the virus is probably long dead by now. Normally a virus can live around 24 hours outside a host, cold viruses can live for a few days but their ability to infect someone decreases very fast.

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
4 weeks ago#26
Not even a little bit. Just because they are both a virus? Have you never had the flu before? The viral outbreaks in RE barely make it out of a small city without serious help from their creators.
Try not to cry in nostalgia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
4 weeks ago#27
Nope, unless they felt itchy and want to bite people.
Cardboard boxes are amazing. You could use it to sneak around. Drop on someone to stun them. Heck if you aren't satisfy with ramming, try a tank through co-op.

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
4 weeks ago#28
ostryker posted...
It doesn't remind me of RE at all...Coronavirus reminds me of the common cold...
VegantoKeens posted...
Not even a little bit. Just because they are both a virus? Have you never had the flu before? The viral outbreaks in RE barely make it out of a small city without serious help from their creators.

Made in a bio lab in China
Anagram for Racoon
There's a Vietnameseskin care company with the Umbrella logo

Come on man, just have some fun with it. Not everything has to be looked at grim dark seriously.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#29
KaijunoKami posted...
Made in a bio lab in China
Anagram for Racoon
C virus in china (resident evil 6)

User Info: KaijunoKami

KaijunoKami
4 weeks ago#30
Jx1010 posted...
C virus in china (resident evil 6)

Oh s***, there was, wasn't it? lol

I kind of wiped as much as I could of RE6 from memory.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Does the Coronavirus spreading remind you of RE?
  • Topic Archived