• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The crying has begun. Gaming article on how nemesis shouldint stalk you.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
1 month ago#101
17chris posted...
Anybody who rather partake in purchasing a s***ty unlock all dlc instead of playing easy mode if they want a casual experience should to be looked down upon. Why even play a game like Resident Evil if your just gonna ruin the first time experience playing through it for the first time with unlimited OP weapons? Like I said, I have no issues with people playing on easy or using cheats but playing through for the first with that kind of s***? Hell no I don't respect people who do that and they may as well find another hobby because whats the point? And dude know your f***ing limit when trophy hunting, I hunt trophies because I enjoy it but you won't ever see me attempting to plat a game like Devil May Cry 5 because getting S ranks on all difficulties is an insane feat.
Chill bro. Video games are still about fun.
Aka, if you can't put this on your resume then chill out. I personally will never buy an unlock DLC, but I'm not going to look down on people who do.
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
1 month ago#102
17chris posted...
Anybody who rather partake in purchasing a s***ty unlock all dlc instead of playing easy mode if they want a casual experience should to be looked down upon.

As "Bad" as people that might buy an unlock all things DLC may or may not be. People like you, that judge others for how they spend their money, will always be worse.

It's their money, they can spend it however they want on whatever they want. Mind your own f***ing business.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: Jimbeamjunior

Jimbeamjunior
1 month ago#103
17chris posted...
Anybody who rather partake in purchasing a s***ty unlock all dlc instead of playing easy mode if they want a casual experience should to be looked down upon. Why even play a game like Resident Evil if your just gonna ruin the first time experience playing through it for the first time with unlimited OP weapons? Like I said, I have no issues with people playing on easy or using cheats but playing through for the first with that kind of s***? Hell no I don't respect people who do that and they may as well find another hobby because whats the point? And dude know your f***ing limit when trophy hunting, I hunt trophies because I enjoy it but you won't ever see me attempting to plat a game like Devil May Cry 5 because getting S ranks on all difficulties is an insane feat.
But the ones who got the unlimited weapons through shareplay, and there was an epic thread on here with that, is fine?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
History will be kind to me for i intend to write it

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
1 month ago#104
I saw a Gamefaqs topic where someone complained about Nemesis too. So this opinion doesn't just come from gaming journalists. I've seen plenty of complaints on forums from people who even had issues with Mr X in the RE2 REmake. There were also people like this back in the days as well. It isn't unique to modern gamers.

Obviously some people won't like the stalking mechanic and it won't be for everyone. But the people who complain about Nemesis should probably do some research or remember that he was a thing in the original game too.
Straight up sewaside

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
1 month ago#105
17chris posted...
Ha, ha I hope you are joking. If you're serious then my advice is relax a bit and realize that not everyone takes gaming as seriously as you do. If you think people should be looked down upon then I think you are taking things way too seriously. This isn't that important in life so relax.

I think it's good that people can get the unlocks through DLC.
Straight up sewaside

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 month ago#106
SSJ_Jin posted...
Hell of a lot better than Code Veronica. Like leagues better. Better than 6 also.

It really f***ing isn’t. Not at all. It’s abysmal.

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
1 month ago#107
If he does not stalk Jill, this would not a remake of RE3 but a brand new game.
PSN: Same as Above. 34 Years of Gaming Life.

User Info: 17chris

17chris
1 month ago#108
simonbelmont2 posted...
Ha, ha I hope you are joking. If you're serious then my advice is relax a bit and realize that not everyone takes gaming as seriously as you do. If you think people should be looked down upon then I think you are taking things way too seriously. This isn't that important in life so relax.

I think it's good that people can get the unlocks through DLC.
You don't have to take gaming so seriously to see a bum, funny how I am getting criticized for calling out these bad gamers when a majority of people in this topic are here to criticize bad gamers like those who b****ed about Mr. X and those who will b**** about Nemesis. T

17chris
1 month ago#109
Jimbeamjunior posted...
But the ones who got the unlimited weapons through shareplay, and there was an epic thread on here with that, is fine?
If they played and beat the game normally for their experience with game then yes it's fine imo. My main gripe is a person playing through the game for the first time with unlimited OP weapons. Plus they aren't contributing to s***ty buisness practices like paying for that unnecessary DLC.

17chris
1 month ago#110
riddlebox89 posted...
As "Bad" as people that might buy an unlock all things DLC may or may not be. People like you, that judge others for how they spend their money, will always be worse.

It's their money, they can spend it however they want on whatever they want. Mind your own f***ing business.
The dude put his buisness on here boasting about how he is gonna buy the all unlocks dlc and play the game on piss easy mode. If he wanted us to stay out of his buisness he wouldn't have posted that crap.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The crying has begun. Gaming article on how nemesis shouldint stalk you.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A