• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jill's new redesign looks a lot like...

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#31
Pillis posted...
That's why female characters now suck because they need to avoid offending stupid sjws while up to a few years ago we used to have iconic female leads like Lara who was sexualised like any other hot male character with a perfect beard and big muscles. Now we have whiney Lara but with some pants on so it's more realistic and not offensive. Eww. Having said that I like the new jill. She's a cop and having her prancing around in a mini skirt was simply out of character. Her face design seems still similar to the original.

they ruined Lara and even with that movie, she is just a random chick, with Angelina Jolie you can really see THAT's Lara Croft, I think this generation is settle for less.
Most RE fans feel that way dumb*sz. It's pretty common to find people disliking ORC/6/movies for being over the top action as well as other reasons" REEEEE

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#32
Pillis posted...
They very much alike in this picture, funny how Alice's characters in later movies is similar to Jill's original design. Milla is amazing and Alice is iconic, you guys better deal with it.

My name is Alice, and this is my story.

My name is Alice and I remember Everything, and then she is like I don't remember everything lol, but I still love Alice! ♥♥♥
Most RE fans feel that way dumb*sz. It's pretty common to find people disliking ORC/6/movies for being over the top action as well as other reasons" REEEEE

User Info: Supersonichalo7

Supersonichalo7
1 month ago#33
I'm fine with the remakes outfit, my only issue is that I wish the blue tank top was a blue that "popped" more. Maybe lighter blue?
Tough Boy

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
1 month ago#34
All I know is I'm very interested to see how PC modders will fix Jill's design. Hopefully they won't just settle on a replacing the model with the one in REmake 1 and will try to come up with something that still keeps the new design, but improves upon it.
Boris got Brexit done! 31st Jan 2020
''[They are] great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies!'' - Boris Johnson

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
1 month ago#35
0tus posted...
The only resemblance I see is the position of the face in the picture.
Really? I saw immediate similarities but, I mean, not in a bat way. Imagine a pretty actor, who can be improved upon because Jill isn’t a “real” person. Imagine your favourite actress, actor, model, whatever with the ability to remove any all flaws or
change whatever you want. It’s not a bad thing IMO. I really liked the ReMake Jill myself and I also liked Sienna in the movie version, but this new version looks great - and like Milla IMO
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#36
Jason_Hudson posted...
All I know is I'm very interested to see how PC modders will fix Jill's design. Hopefully they won't just settle on a replacing the model with the one in REmake 1 and will try to come up with something that still keeps the new design, but improves upon it.
Hopefully they make a Voth model.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
1 month ago#37
lilhurk1985187 posted...
Hopefully they make a Voth model.

I'd put money on it - they already had a mod with Jill from REmake replacing Claire in RE2 Remake, and considering it's essentially the same engine, they'll almost certainly have the same thing here.
Boris got Brexit done! 31st Jan 2020
''[They are] great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies!'' - Boris Johnson

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#38
Jason_Hudson posted...
I'd put money on it - they already had a mod with Jill from REmake replacing Claire in RE2 Remake, and considering it's essentially the same engine, they'll almost certainly have the same thing here.
Would be cool if it came to PS4.
I would pay $5 for this

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#39
Jx1010 posted...
Would be cool if it came to PS4.
I would pay $5 for this
Same but for X1X.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Jill's new redesign looks a lot like...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A