• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. First look at Hunter Gamma and Drain Demos enemies (screenshots)

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
4 weeks ago#341
CODEumb87 posted...
it’s actually pretty fun interacting with people like yourself!

That's the thing though, you won't really be "interacting" with me all that much depending on your intentions. Any real "back and forth" posting will be kept to a minimum for me, and debates are 100% out. Too much time wasted. Heck, we're basically going to be playing two different versions of the game in the long run so that's even more reason for me to not get invested.

And I read this post after my previous one, but it's pretty much what I'm referring to.

People on here act like they've "lost the battle" if they ignore someone's posts. I mentioned those guys who hate Edward and went off about him. Why bother going through that when the site gives you an easy solution? They'd prefer he leave the board entirely instead of simply blocking him.

I don't get that mindset but frankly I don't want to either.
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
4 weeks ago#342
Sir_Haxor posted...
demasculinized

It's quite interesting seeing the strange vocabulary some people throw in when trying to defend themselves.

Sir_Haxor
4 weeks ago#343
CODEumb87 posted...
It's quite interesting seeing the strange vocabulary some people throw in when trying to defend themselves.

CODEumb87 posted...
How silly of you to think you upset me to that extent

Blocking your posts from my eyes/putting me on ignore is a sign of weakness, you giving into anger or feeling "hurt" by my words to point you need to run away from them. Whichever one depending on the situation. You're not the first user on this site to express those thoughts.

Regardless of the intent in that post, that's how I interpret your response. You can take it or let it alone.

In my case, I'm waiting for new blood to post here and for new modding content and such to discuss. For others like riddlebox, they already have the community they're looking for provided they put a handful of people on ignore.

Why hope for them to leave when the issue can be resolved right now?
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
4 weeks ago#344
I think the redesigns are pretty great, even though I'm not a fan of the Gamma's splitting mouth/tongue. The Hunter Gamma swallowing you alive in the original RE3 was pretty comical due to its size, and it didn't really seem like a practical or worthwhile bioweapon at all (funnily enough in the lore they weren't mass produced due to their limitations/flaws)... this redesign is a bit more believable as a bioweapon.

TBH the only redesign that really bugged me was the super tyrant in RE2make... don't get me wrong it didn't look bad per say, but it didn't look as deadly as the original one. At least it could be altered via modding on the PC, granted it'll only utilize the one claw.

I any case I'm pretty hyped at the creature diversity in this game. The enemy variety in RE2make was pretty limited, but it was acceptable because of how incredibly well done and complex the zombies themselves were.
You have just spent time to read my signature.

User Info: ReceiverxWisdom

ReceiverxWisdom
4 weeks ago#345
riddlebox89 posted...
So what you're saying, is that a month or two after the game comes out, ienzo, lilhurk, susperia, manu and what I assume to be his three or four alts, samantha, you and anyone else I forgot to mention, will be gone?

Good. Board's better off without everyone I mentioned and forgot to mention.

Lol there's no f***ing way these folks are going to have a civilized discussion.

What's really going to happen:

Resident Evil enthusiasts will hate the remake as if it kidnapped their family and forced them to be hostages. Then people who love posting about the game itself will overflow the board with some posts here or there about a deeper analysis. After that people are going to be bored and hound Capcom for the next game because the people who have a strong dislike for the series will always be in the same boards.

That's how it works. Mods never please anyone unless it's a notion of trying to introduce fixed camera angles or fixing the faces.

Now that's a fact. Any other mods people don't talk about much...at least on RE GameFAQs.

The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
Gamercards: https://bit.ly/2GjdiU4 | https://bit.ly/36i4sQJ

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 weeks ago#346
Sir_Haxor posted...
"We're tired of seeing edward in threads!!!"

*Shifts thread subject matter to edward*

I like edward, dudes a regular in this fandom and I'm glad he's still around.

Honestly this board has only gotten worse since last month. Oh well, once the game is out they'll be a flood of new users asking for help and whatnot, along with offering criticism and discussion you can't find right now.

1-2 months after, 70% of posters will clear out and head to boards of the latest AAA "GOTY" junk they've been told to preorder.

Just gotta wait it out!

weeb picture confirmed, defends vicious ppl like Edward who think they are owner of the forums and police new users, trash statement.

RE forums never been good from start. Old users think they have some sort of special treatment, sorry but no, no one cares how much you spend in the forums, everybody thinks they are annoying.
Most RE fans feel that way dumb*sz. It's pretty common to find people disliking ORC/6/movies for being over the top action as well as other reasons" REEEEE

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 weeks ago#347
...I'm vicious? I own this place?...god damn, didn't know I was such an apparent badass.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
4 weeks ago#348
they prob replaced lickers with drain demos. though i don't even remember if lickers were in the original.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 weeks ago#349
magemaximus posted...
they prob replaced lickers with drain demos. though i don't even remember if lickers were in the original.

They weren't.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

Sir_Haxor
4 weeks ago#350
ManuMIAS posted...
weeb picture confirmed, defends vicious ppl like Edward who think they are owner of the forums and police new users, trash statement.

RE forums never been good from start. Old users think they have some sort of special treatment, sorry but no, no one cares how much you spend in the forums, everybody thinks they are annoying.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvatOKg-oHM
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. First look at Hunter Gamma and Drain Demos enemies (screenshots)
  • Topic Archived