• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How long until we get a Greta Thunberg mod for Jill?

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 month ago#151
Trigger Zero posted...
Karen

A slang word referring to female baby boomers. Since Karen was a popular name of that generation, it is used to refer to a typical usually out of touch female baby boomer.

http://karen.urbanup.com/13258763

Now that'st just insulting. I'm a full blown pampered and entitled millenial...

@Deanyzy
It's Jessica to you.
Ihme elukka

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 month ago#152
Trigger Zero posted...
Karen

A slang word referring to female baby boomers. Since Karen was a popular name of that generation, it is used to refer to a typical usually out of touch female baby boomer.

http://karen.urbanup.com/13258763

Now watch as they prepare to be outraged by the generational divide.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBspygDA8Vo

User Info: Uru_Zeph

Uru_Zeph
1 month ago#153
Trigger Zero posted...
You can't argue any of the points brought against you so you are reduced to what a grade schooler would do: point and call names.
No, I've already argued the points, and when my opposition demonstrates the lack of the capability to rub two brain cells together or consider an alternate point of view, I cease putting in pointless effort and content myself to mock people who have earned the contempt. I'm not going to bother to explain how you've continually misrepresented things I and others said, as I am inclined to believe it has been intentional and therefor respecting you enough to even bother to give an effort is more respect than I'm willing to give.

User Info: Trigger Zero

Trigger Zero
1 month ago#154
0tus posted...
Now that'st just insulting. I'm a full blown pampered and entitled millenial...

@Deanyzy
It's Jessica to you.

You may be a millenial by virtue of birth, but you are regressive in your mindset. I do fully believe that you are pampered and entitled, but not as a diss to the generation as a whole. This is you all home grown, by your own making.
Such be all of humanity, a species clinging to hopes that reality be but a dream that they may wake from it in Heaven.

User Info: Uru_Zeph

Uru_Zeph
1 month ago#155
Trigger Zero posted...
You may be a millenial by virtue of birth, but you are regressive in your mindset. I do fully believe that you are pampered and entitled, but not as a diss to the generation as a whole. This is you all home grown, by your own making.
And then you pull hypocritical s*** like this. rofl

Yeah, keep calling the kettle black, pot.

Trigger Zero
1 month ago#156
Uru_Zeph posted...
No, I've already argued the points, and when my opposition demonstrates the lack of the capability to rub two brain cells together or consider an alternate point of view, I cease putting in pointless effort and content myself to mock people who have earned the contempt. I'm not going to bother to explain how you've continually misrepresented things I and others said, as I am inclined to believe it has been intentional and therefor respecting you enough to even bother to give an effort is more respect than I'm willing to give.

I would welcome you explaining exactly where I got what wrong. Because what it seems like is you don't have a leg to stand on and you're just making noise instead of having an intelligent debate. You don't need two brain cells to repeat right wing talking points.
Such be all of humanity, a species clinging to hopes that reality be but a dream that they may wake from it in Heaven.

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
1 month ago#157
Trigger Zero posted...

All right, all right. You guys are getting way too heavy for Resident Evil.

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 month ago#158
Man you people don't know how to have fun.
Ihme elukka

Trigger Zero
1 month ago#159
Uru_Zeph posted...
And then you pull hypocritical s*** like this. rofl

Yeah, keep calling the kettle black, pot.

Yes, because advocating for climate science to be recognized as legitimate is the same as repeating debunked science denial talking points. There is nothing pampered in calling it out. There is nothing convenient about many lifestyle changes that would come of it. No, I am not the same as you, unless you want me to be as illegitimate as you. It's the same centrist platitude.

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
1 month ago#160
Trigger Zero posted...
Yes, because advocating for climate science to be recognized as legitimate is the same as repeating debunked science denial talking points. There is nothing pampered in calling it out. There is nothing convenient about many lifestyle changes that would come of it. No, I am not the same as you, unless you want me to be as illegitimate as you. It's the same centrist platitude.

This is like the seventh time you've virtue signaled to shut down an argument that you have no rebuttal too. You literally use the word "illegitimate" in regard to your opponents position and personhood. You are a manifestation of EVERYTHING wrong with current discourse.

It's frankly disturbing how oblivious you are to your self destructive tendency to undermine both your credibility and argument simultaneously. Its all you've done this entire topic.

Post your opinions, substantiate them, and form a rebuttal against a counterargument. That's all you need to do. And you literally cannot, and will not. It's unbelievable.

I cannot fathom how you think calling someone who disagrees with you illegitimate while virtue signaling and being observably partisan in the same breath. Good lord, read your posts before you click the button man.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. How long until we get a Greta Thunberg mod for Jill?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A