• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Best way to "remake" 4

User Info: megasoniczxx

megasoniczxx
1 month ago#51
4 doesn't really need a remake. Sides I could only imagine that it'd be changed so much that it wouldn't be the RE4 that everybody enjoyed.
3DS FC: 1204-0472-2121, PSN: megasoniczx
BB FC in SF3: 116379571135

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
1 month ago#52
Jx1010 posted...
Amen
f*** yes
best post I see in this whole damn place
x2
God damn right!!
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN Hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth

User Info: Ghinova

Ghinova
1 month ago#53
the controls, they need to apply RE2 remake controls to a full remastered version of re4
I bet you are an ugly ass nerd behind the screen.

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#54
Ghinova posted...
the controls, they need to apply RE2 remake controls to a full remastered version of re4

and put some new textures, I've been replaying RE4 on ps4 and damn those cave textures are so damn ugly. You can't photoshop more those caves need new pictures.
I'm not a gimmick account.
Petition to add Alice Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter to RE3 Remake.

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 month ago#55
Hero3ziz posted...
Best way to remake 4 is to not remake 4.

-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
1 month ago#56
ManuMIAS posted...
and put some new textures, I've been replaying RE4 on ps4 and damn those cave textures are so damn ugly. You can't photoshop more those caves need new pictures.
There’s an RE4 HD project (only for PC of course) that makes the game’s textures look amazing. They’re far better than whatever the latest “HD” version it is that Capcom keeps re-releasing.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 month ago#57
Det_Beauregard posted...
There’s an RE4 HD project (only for PC of course) that makes the game’s textures look amazing. They’re far better than whatever the latest “HD” version it is that Capcom keeps re-releasing.
I hope for the next inevitable Re-release of RE4 they get the HD Project creators permission and make it official
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: TaKun782

TaKun782
1 month ago#58
RE4 is pretty much what jump startred the "modern third person shooter" of today. Gears perfected it, and the rest is history.

User Info: linkg

linkg
1 month ago#59
Hero3ziz posted...
Best way to remake 4 is to not remake 4.

User Info: kingrat2314

kingrat2314
1 month ago#60
They should remake 4. And anybody who thinks they shouldn't doesn't actually have to buy it. You know none of you are contractually obligated by Capcom to buy every game in a franchise you like, right?
Perish the thot.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Best way to "remake" 4
  • Topic Archived