• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Someone on Reddit managed to find Chicago Typewriter ammo in RE4

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 month ago#1
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/6/0/AAd9O7AAALqQ.jpg
They said it was an in game asset that went unused but the game somehow managed to spawn it in game

Don't know how legit that it is but considering the gun has a reaload animation it could be real
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: xandedxdurex

xandedxdurex
1 month ago#2
I always enjoy these kinds of things. I remember that you could do some crazy trick to make Leon (RE4) go out of bounds in areas you're not supposed to access and you could find tons of ammo under the floor, even ammo that wasn't part of the game, i think.

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
1 month ago#3
xandedxdurex posted...
I always enjoy these kinds of things. I remember that you could do some crazy trick to make Leon (RE4) go out of bounds in areas you're not supposed to access and you could find tons of ammo under the floor, even ammo that wasn't part of the game, i think.
I remember that! I think it was in the farm and the Merchant’s cave.

User Info: xandedxdurex

xandedxdurex
1 month ago#4
Det_Beauregard posted...
I remember that! I think it was in the farm and the Merchant’s cave.

Yes, i think it was! And the glitch you had to do was called Ditman, or something like that, that made Leon run faster and do all kinds of crazy stuff lol

User Info: TheRocha

TheRocha
1 month ago#5
There are many unused assets, including a mystery note buried under the farm area where you start collecting blue medallions.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Someone on Reddit managed to find Chicago Typewriter ammo in RE4
  • Topic Archived