• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Playing Revelations 2 for the first time, it's rough around the edges
I did enjoy it for what it was, a low budget Resident Evil game. Moira was awesome and the episode releases kept me guessing what's going to happen next.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
6 days ago#12
Four_Archfiends posted...
I did enjoy it for what it was, a low budget Resident Evil game. Moira was awesome and the episode releases kept me guessing what's going to happen next.

It really was an excellent RE experience compared to what we’d gotten for a long time before.

It is a painfully average game.

It is saved though by a really great atmosphere, the rain, wind, eerie forests and lighting effects do wonders for the immersion.

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
6 days ago#14
I enjoyed it. Gameplay was fun and had some fun moments. It was priced accordingly given it's budget. Yeah it sucked having yet another forced AI partner but at least they automatically healed and you didn't need to micro manage as much.
(message deleted)

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
6 days ago#16
Cybersai posted...
The fact that the enemies run straight at you instead of slowly like other games mean it's easier to miss shots at them and for them to hit you at least once.
That pretty much explains why they may need to slow down the enemies in games like RE4 & RE5.
There are exceptions of enemies that rush at you, like the Ganado with the pitchfork or the pipe-wielding Majini.

Enemies being able to run straight and jump at you here may be balanced out by the fact that you can sneak up and stealth kill them or how Moira can use her flashlight to slow them down and stop them in their tracks (which you should use a lot).
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
gergdangbabim posted...
What more is there?

Eh?

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
6 days ago#18
BIack_Dynamite posted...
Eh?

Those are all substantive wins.

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
6 days ago#19
wait till you try invisible enemy mode.

you will cry
VG collector, professional 3d erotica creator, phd in zombie folklore, a girl.
"gender dysphora is not a mental illness" - a gfaqs mod.
gergdangbabim posted...
Those are all substantive wins.

To make it worth playing yeah, they save the game imo like I said. Those specific features are the only great parts of an otherwise below average game even for a budget title. And you deleted your post?

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Playing Revelations 2 for the first time, it's rough around the edges
  • Post New Message