• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Final score for the all new edition of Resident Evil 2

User Info: Thundercats-Ho

Thundercats-Ho
6 days ago#1
Final score for the all new edition of Resident Evil 2

Now that the all new edition of Resident Evil 2 is about to end with the soon to be released all new upcoming edition of Resident Evil 3. What are your final thoughts and score for the all new edition of Resident Evil 2?
Thunder..Thunder...Thunder...Thunder Cats Hoooooooooo!

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
6 days ago#2
You mean the Remake? I have to ask because there were rumors that it was going to get patched or receive Separate Ways DLC, but I haven't been following it since.

RE2R was fantastic, IMO. The only thing that disappointed me was the lack of Separate Ways and the resulting non-canon nature of the story.
PSA: The acronym PSA stands for Public Service Announcement, not Petty Subjective Assertion, as it would appear that many posters believe based on common usage.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
6 days ago#3
What in the holy hell is wrong with your topics?
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
6 days ago#4
I'll say what what I said the whole time. If they hadn't jacked the scenarios up, itsmy new all time favorite. But as is, they missed the mark. Still fun, sunk 164 hours in it but....
One of my favorite Resident Evil games of all time. Loved almost everything about it especially the gameplay and how zombies actually felt like zombies being hard to kill and the real time wound damage adds to the immersion.

But I wouldn't consider it a completely perfect game. Had they worked on the B/A scenarios more than it would easily be a completely perfect game. But if that was the case than it'll be harder for RE3 Remake to beat it.

With all that said, I'll still say choice 4 as it's one of my top favorite Resident Evil games of all times with my score of 9.5/10. And after Outbreaks, it's my most replay single player Resident Evil game.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
6 days ago#6
7/10.

Disappointing. Could've been worse. Could've been a lot better.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
6 days ago#7
I want to respect these opinions. I really do.

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
6 days ago#8
5/10. Nice graphics.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1507-aew
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: doowop

doowop
6 days ago#9
when you look to the gravitational spectrum of time warner cable you can feel the energy of the heat. when you feel the capsule of lycos pounding through your soul you ask the jeeves and he gives you the compressed fusion of your inner desire and sends you directly into the pool of the ancients
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: 83iain

83iain
6 days ago#10
As a standalone game 7/10 but as a remake to RE2 then 6/10.

So much wasted potential and could've been a lot better. Typical Capcom laziness.
Cogito Ergo Sum
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Final score for the all new edition of Resident Evil 2
  • Post New Message