• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Any issues with the PS4 version of Revelations/2?

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
6 days ago#1
I realized I didn't have physical versions of these games and I'm looking to remedy that, but I remember hearing about some issues with the various ported versions of the older games over the years. Any issues with the PS4 versions of the two Revelations games?
Future Billionaire

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
6 days ago#2
what can kind of issues i have both digital/physical copies lag or someting?
Love video game much as life it self=)
TrueGB posted...
I realized I didn't have physical versions of these games and I'm looking to remedy that, but I remember hearing about some issues with the various ported versions of the older games over the years. Any issues with the PS4 versions of the two Revelations games?

Only issue I remember there being was that Revelations 2 had a good amount of lag in a forest section of the game, but it was patched.

"I need Thor's belt to get to his hammer, and I need the hammer to kill a god."

User Info: ohtheforlanity

ohtheforlanity
6 days ago#4
None as all with the disc version of rev 2. At one point it had issues with crashing in the raid mode result screen but they've been resolved with patches since.
Aaargh!

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
6 days ago#5
I own physical copies of every RE game released or ported to PS4 and the only thing I’ve seen any issues with was 5.

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
6 days ago#6
I have the physical Rev 2 on PS4 and besides the atrocious aiming there are zero issues, it just lags for a second between transitions (after the shutters which stop you backtracking).
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: KaijinSurohm

KaijinSurohm
6 days ago#7
The only real issue I had with Rev2 was the pre-order DLC bugged out and In ever got my Retro DLC stages for the Queen Zenobia.
Still haven't to this day.

I don't know if it's releated, but ever since, whenever I re-download RE0, 1, 5, 6, or 7, it tries to download the DLC for all other games involved with the other titles, thinking it belongs to the wrong title.
https://discord.gg/YBzpCyp
Phantom Aficionado Discord

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
6 days ago#8
KaijinSurohm posted...
The only real issue I had with Rev2 was the pre-order DLC bugged out and In ever got my Retro DLC stages for the Queen Zenobia.
Still haven't to this day.

I don't know if it's releated, but ever since, whenever I re-download RE0, 1, 5, 6, or 7, it tries to download the DLC for all other games involved with the other titles, thinking it belongs to the wrong title.
I have that issue too. No matter, if I re download 0, Rev2, Remake 2 etc etc, the game tries to download Not a Hero for some reason. What gives?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Any issues with the PS4 version of Revelations/2?
  • Post New Message