• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Brad Vickers looks like a school crossing guard in the remake
And right now he has a hard on for the only two STARS members left in town.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: LeeWoojin

LeeWoojin
2 weeks ago#22
This game is still set in 1998 - gotta keep it as true to the original as they can. But people will complain about something regardless. I’m just happy we’re getting this remake.
(message deleted)
Looks fine to me, aside from his absurdly small feet in relation to his massive kankles.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
2 weeks ago#25
Seems like they’ve gone out of their way to make him look like a bit weak. Still he was recruited for his piloting skills like Rebecca was only recruited for her medical skills. They’re not the primary combat officers.

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
2 weeks ago#26
BIack_Dynamite posted...
Seems like they’ve gone out of their way to make him look like a bit weak. Still he was recruited for his piloting skills like Rebecca was only recruited for her medical skills. They’re not the primary combat officers

C’mon. He was designed to be a p**** back in 1998...

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
2 weeks ago#27
gergdangbabim posted...
C’mon. He was designed to be a p**** back in 1998...

This is about his new look not how he acted. We know he always acted like a p****

User Info: gergdangbabim

gergdangbabim
2 weeks ago#28
BIack_Dynamite posted...
This is about his new look not how he acted. We know he always acted like a p****

It reflects him well.
McLahey posted...
You forgot the part where he's 20 years older, 50 pounds heavier, and bought all those clothes at a cheap Halloween store to try to relive his glory days
This, this, this.

Dear GOD it's sad to watch people defend these awful RE engine designs since RE7 Chris and REmake2...everything. This might actually top Ada's stupid coat & sunglasses that scream "I'm totally not a spy".
"This is what makes a legend!" - Terry, KoF '99
RE Outbreak/PSN: Stick_Breitling; Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN

User Info: Draug

Draug
2 weeks ago#30
Brad is wearing that bright yellow west so it will be easier for Nemesis to spot him!
Brad loves getting faceraped by Nemesis!
Brad can't get enough of it! He's insatiable!

That is the Brad we all know and love! But nobody can love Brad more than Nemesis does!

But what happens the day Brad goes bald? And need glasses? And get a weak hip? His pretty yellow west is long gone, devoured by a mentally unstable Sherry, who's been addictive to alcohol and monkey brains for years! She also bit of Claire's ear and smashed her bike with a shovel! But what about old Brad?
"It's Forest!? Oh...my...COD!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Brad Vickers looks like a school crossing guard in the remake
  • Post New Message